Jet Decal: Can Anyone Help Me Out

Conductor562

I have a Jet JDP-17 (New Style) and the front of the press is extremely bland (1st World problems huh?). I'd like to have a Jet decal to dress it up a bit.

I'm looking for this particular scheme:

IMG_6829.PNG

I need it to be 1" tall and 4" wide. I've looked around online and can't find one anywhere. 

Can anyone here make these decals? @Surfer (aka Nalu) Perhaps?

I'd be eternally greatful and would of course be willing to pay for them. I'd like to have 3 or 4 to allow for future replacements.

Anyone?

• Like 1

@Conductor562 Yes! My hand is raised! I'll do that for you man. No worries, I'll send it along with the stickers you won in the giveaway. It won't be til next week however as I had to stay home from work to watch my son.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Surfer (aka Nalu) said:

@Conductor562 Yes! My hand is raised! I'll do that for you man. No worries, I'll send it along with the stickers you won in the giveaway. It won't be til next week however as I had to stay home from work to watch my son.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Awesome man! PM me your Paypal info and let me know how much you want. 

Thanks a bunch. Super stoked about this.

Here is what the press looks like:

IMG_6830.JPG

It's a nice press. It's fantastic for woodwork and is sufficient for my needs in metal. I can put 1" holes in 1/2" plate with it if I'm careful. But I can't stand the blank faceplate for some reason. 

• Like 2

On 12/29/2016 at 11:19 PM, Conductor562 said:

I have a Jet JDP-17 (New Style) and the front of the press is extremely bland (1st World problems huh?). I'd like to have a Jet decal to dress it up a bit.

I'm looking for this particular scheme:

IMG_6829.PNG

I need it to be 1" tall and 4" wide. I've looked around online and can't find one anywhere. 

Can anyone here make these decals? @Surfer (aka Nalu) Perhaps?

I'd be eternally greatful and would of course be willing to pay for them. I'd like to have 3 or 4 to allow for future replacements.

Anyone?

I have found just about any decal that I need on EBAY. Just type in JET decal and see what magically appears. 

7 hours ago, Nordraw said:

I have found just about any decal that I need on EBAY. Just type in JET decal and see what magically appears. 

I've had good luck with eBay too, but not this time. I've found lots of NY Jets and Winnipeg Jets decals. I did find a couple Jet stickers, but nothing in the specific size I need. 

3 minutes ago, Conductor562 said:

The only decal I see on it is the one on the stand and it looks to be a bit bigger than 1" tall

The stand for the saw is supposed to be 14" at the bottom but it tapers in a little so I figured the decal was probably close to the 4" size. It didn't even occur to me that it was too tall. I'll keep looking.

@Conductor562

Please take a look at this layout I made. It's a PDF so not sure if it will go through. 

The size 1" x 4" did not scale up perfectly so there are a few versions I made.

Let me know if any changes need to be made and I'll go ahead and make the change.

Don't worry about paying me, your presence in the forum is payment enough.

Jet.pdf

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Surfer (aka Nalu) said:

@Conductor562

Please take a look at this layout I made. It's a PDF so not sure if it will go through. 

Let me know if any changes need to be made and I'll go ahead and make the change.

Jet.pdf

Nalu, your awesome dude!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Surfer (aka Nalu) said:

@Conductor562

Jet.pdf

YOUDAMAN !!!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Surfer (aka Nalu) said:

@Conductor562

Jet.pdf

Nalu, first off thank you very much for your effort and generosity. It is very much appreciated. 

As as for the design, I have to say that I like A the best. 

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in posting this (thanks Verizon), but the decals arrived from @Surfer (aka Nalu) and man do they look great.

While it may only be a simple sticker, I think it really makes the press look sharper and gives it a much less generic look. It's a great looking press, much more contemporary than the standard design most presses have used for 40 years, but the front just looked drab to me.

IMG_6867.JPG

Thanks again Nalu, very gracious of you to hook me up with these!

• Like 3