Toughsystem

albert.amantea

17 hours ago, Bremon said:

The XR planer barely fits in a 300 if you want to keep the tray in, you have to position its handle underneath the handle of the tray very deliberately.

The 130 is a low-cost USA assembled version of the 150 that has no top handle, purge vent (which are silly anyway; these don't seal nearly as reliably as a Pelican case), and has different lid storage. I prefer the 130 from initial look but I won't buy any until I see them at non-HD places for non-HD prices. As it stands I can easily find the 150 for 20 CAD less than the 130. HD charges nearly double what the price of the 130 ought to be here. 

the 130 on home depots usa site is cheaper than the 150.

By the way, does anyone know if Dewalt plan to make a bigger tough case? I got a couple of ds400 that I use for camping and outdoor stuff (I love being able to leave my stuff outside of the tent even in pouring rain) but I find the boxes a bit too small ;D

8 minutes ago, Pouet said:

By the way, does anyone know if Dewalt plan to make a bigger tough case? I got a couple of ds400 that I use for camping and outdoor stuff (I love being able to leave my stuff outside of the tent even in pouring rain) but I find the boxes a bit too small ;D

http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-38-in-Mobile-Tough-Chest-Tool-Box-DWST38000/205502769

This might do the job.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2017 at 5:39 PM, Bremon said:

@Jronman I've yet to figure out how to get HD.com to ship to Canada. If you use the Canadian site or go to a Canadian store you get ripped off big time. 

Shiptoit might work? I think you have to pay a fee, shipping, and customs. I have never tried it with Home Depot, but it has worked for me with other stores.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2017 at 9:29 PM, Pouet said:

It is not really part of the ToughSystem but this big rolling box or one of the smaller variants might do what you want. Home Depot also has some Husky boxes that cost less but might work for you too: http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-38-in-Mobile-Tough-Chest-Tool-Box-DWST38000/205502769?MERCH=REC-_-PIPHorizontal1_rr-_-205502768-_-205502769-_-N

• 2 years later...