Wera Red Bull Racing Tool Sets

Stercorarius

• 3 weeks later...

I have the snap on red bull racing ratcheting screwdriver it came from Europe it was a limeted number thing. I would get this stuff to match any day as I have been wanting to buy some wera screwdrivers and ratchet I will definitely be a buyer from Kc tools please let me know when available I'll take one of everything set wise or whatever thanks guys.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DerekTheToolGuy said:

I have the snap on red bull racing ratcheting screwdriver it came from Europe it was a limeted number thing. I would get this stuff to match any day as I have been wanting to buy some wera screwdrivers and ratchet I will definitely be a buyer from Kc tools please let me know when available I'll take one of everything set wise or whatever thanks guys.

You da man

Lol not really but thanks .I like to buy limeted edition tools i looked on kc tools site and they only have 2 of the sets in stock the 1/4 ratchet set ans screwdriver set they are pricey butI paid $165 for 4 grey limeted edition snap on soft grip screwdrivers but it took me months to find a set as they are hard to get I got them in yellow,pink,red white and blue and green just in soft grips I got hard handles also in clear and white and others. I hoard screwdrivers

Pretty sure they're available now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk