Bosch Laser Review – Self Leveling Cross Line Laser GCL 2-160

comp56

Source: Front Page

"Yes, another laser from Bosch.  One thing I can say about Bosch is that their laser division is jamming with new and innovative lasers.  I feel like we have tested every single Bosch laser they offer.  With all these lasers we have tested, they all have one common theme, quality.  All these lasers seem to be top quality with incredible accuracy, obviously, these two attributes are the most important with any laser "

Read More Here

Bosch-Laser-Review-Thumb.jpg

Nice one, looks like a solid crosshair.... 

I still am curious if there is one out there with a simple small footprint like this that I can set a laser line at 1% or 2% grade for my drain lines, mount it on a tripod, and start drilling my holes....

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2017 at 6:11 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

I still am curious if there is one out there with a simple small footprint like this that I can set a laser line at 1% or 2% grade for my drain lines, mount it on a tripod, and start drilling my holes....

the gll3-15, can be locked, and turned on. so you can set it to any angle you want. you can also cycle through each line, horizontal, and vertical. hope this helps.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 6:11 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

after reading up on this one, it will do what you want. it also has point lasers. this is something i want now.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2017 at 4:39 PM, Craigh9916 said:

Does anyone have the dewalt green laser ? I like the fact they use a power tool battery rather than AA batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the Bosch compare to the DeWALT? I thought the Bosch looked really nice. I didn't realize it didn't take tool batteries. The self leveling feature seemed like a nice feature.