New addition to the family

BMack37

27 minutes ago, Nordraw said:

Fantastic, glad to see you rescued him from a shelter. You are helping you and him. You won't regret it. Nothing like a dog to turn your life around in a good way. Way to go Bmac37

Here's a pic of out two rescue dogs.

IMG_0423.JPG

What a couple of beautiful dogs! I will ever only get dogs from the shelter, Mickie was also from the shelter. My only issue with the shelter is wanting to take too many home. After Sagan calms down a bit I might go and get another pup, he's done soo much to get me out of my deep depression after loosing Mickie. I think he deserves a dog of his own.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Nordraw said:

Fantastic, glad to see you rescued him from a shelter. You are helping you and him. You won't regret it. Nothing like a dog to turn your life around in a good way. Way to go Bmac37

Here's a pic of out two rescue dogs.

IMG_0423.JPG

LOL thought that was his stuffed animal toy!! Love IT

• Like 1

Baby my 9yr old amstaff I got from a shelter when she was 9months old.she absolutely hates clothes, but loves wearing this poncho! 0a7360154e01f3c6d2a7a21e00be2e81.jpg

And her little sister flash. Flash didn't come from a shelter, but from a Lady who's rent house tenant left and abandoned his hound with a litter of pups. 7892704fa91959f6f6b32d71a8228d84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 9

HowTF do you abandon that hound? Look at that face!

I love the poncho, hahaa

Haha thanks! I picked it up on Amazon, Baja ponchos I think it was. They have a "traditional" colorway, and a more "feminine" as seen on my big girl. I got one for flash as well so they would match, but her neck doesn't allow the Velcro to grab. I'll have to get some elastic, and Velcro to make an extension for it.

It was the saddest thing seeing all those pups when I got there. Luckily the homeowner took good care of her through the end of her pregnancy, but she could not handle taking care of the litter any longer. She did keep the mother and one pup. And luckily even though they were all still together when I arrived, almost all were spoken for. I'll get a picture of flash and her brother Fred, whom my sister adopted tomorrow. Most say Flash is cute, but Fred is a "specimen" lol! He drives all the girls at the vets office wild! I once heard a nurse call to the other girls to come into the exam room to get look at the gorgeous boy! Had I been in the room I would have thought they were talking about me! Shucks

• Like 2

Baby my 9yr old amstaff I got from a shelter when she was 9months old.she absolutely hates clothes, but loves wearing this poncho! 0a7360154e01f3c6d2a7a21e00be2e81.jpg

And her little sister flash. Flash didn't come from a shelter, but from a Lady who's rent house tenant left and abandoned his hound with a litter of pups. 7892704fa91959f6f6b32d71a8228d84.jpg

I see your poncho and raise you one sweater.

6ce4f0392770e4725537546248f9ca2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 6

Flash the hound .... that wouldn't by chance have any similarities to the Hound belonging to a Roscoe P Coltrain .... would it ?

• Like 2

Awesome bunch of pups.  I have 2 rescue dogs Jordan (lab/chow mix) and Jessie (rat terrier/attention hound mix?). But Jordan is #1 in the house.

1566.jpeg20160602_121122.jpg

Gorgeous! I had a German shepherd/chow mix when I was eight. Very energetic dog. She snapped at my sister once though, so we gave her to a friend who had a pretty good size ranch. I got to see her a few times through the years. The ranch definitely suited her.

• Like 1

Here's a picture of Fred, with his big brother Rex. Rex is a Mix of Rhodesian ridgeback, and bull mastiff. Fairly slim though considering.

f0cf98e0fc9c53202550cde780e36e22.jpg

Good looking pooches.

• Like 1