Great Tools introduction thanks #TIA team Fan Follower now

BloggerTN

So glad I found your @toolsinaction web site. Your introduction to great company tools is impressive and very helpful. I entered your @EGO power + #snowblower January #giveaway. And I follow you on your social networks. Tennessee gets lots of snow, 6 inches today for 1st snow. Thanks for introducing the  #EGO Snow Blower Giveaway via your @ToolsInAction you-tube video. This would be great here in Tennessee and the long lasting battery power sounds like top quality! Thanks #TIA and  @EGOPowerPlus 

• Like 1

Welcome to Tool-A-Holics Anonymous. We don't judge here, we support you, and join you, on your path to recovery from your tool addiction. Remember, it's not your fault, it is a disease that can strike anyone at any time. We are here to help. Please state your name, and what you hope to accomplish by joining our support group. We will begin by reciting our support group motto, and then afterward a reading of last weeks minutes. Then, we will go over the 12-step program that will help you on your journey.

Soooo...what's the motto again?? 0038.gif

• Like 2