Switching to flexvolt revisited

glass

1 hour ago, kornomaniac said:

Sounds like team red needs their warranty quite alot :P

I've used it one time for my stand light where the pole clamps broke the first time I used it. They said it wasn't a warranty issue, moronic I know, but fixed it with the upgraded metal clamps from the new rocket light anyway free of charge. 

On 1/10/2017 at 5:38 PM, CATERPILLAR said:

I have noticed that, what's going on with Milwaukee ? 

I notice Milwaukee is all about innovation innovation innovation. Seems like they focus more on innovation than they do quality(as of late). Could be a reason their quality has suffered as of late? I heard DeWALT had a low time in the mid to late 2000's. They were cranking out loads of cordless tools losing track of quality then wondering why guys are switching to other brands. I see a similar trend with Milwaukee. I think Dewalt started making a comeback ever since they started releasing their brushless line.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Jronman said:

I notice Milwaukee is all about innovation innovation innovation. Seems like they focus more on innovation than they do quality(as of late). Could be a reason their quality has suffered as of late? I heard DeWALT had a low time in the mid to late 2000's. They were cranking out loads of cordless tools losing track of quality then wondering why guys are switching to other brands. I see a similar trend with Milwaukee. I think Dewalt started making a comeback ever since they started releasing their brushless line.

That's why I like makita a little creative but they don't lose focus and make shit tools . people ask why u chose makita I say I don't care about power I care about tools for the long run 

• Like 1

Just now, CATERPILLAR said:

That's why I like makita a little creative but they don't lose focus and make shit tools . people ask why u chose makita I say I don't care about power I care about tools for the long run 

japan is known for quality and makita is no less. very quality indeed.

• Like 1

Just now, Jronman said:

and some drills still have plastic chucks but just about every company has at least one drill with a plastic chuck. 

Yeah that's a thing I hate I am thinking of changing my chuck but idk just use it till its shit I really love the Jacobs 500 series on there older lith drills 

12 hours ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Helps that you still get class-leading power in many cases with a Makita. Two most common tools used in a day by a lot of people; drill and impact. Makita has the most robust line for size/weight, the most powerful hammer drill, and the fastest impact driver. Would be hard to complain. Makes me wonder why I don't have any teal tools lol. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bremon said:

Helps that you still get class-leading power in many cases with a Makita. Two most common tools used in a day by a lot of people; drill and impact. Makita has the most robust line for size/weight, the most powerful hammer drill, and the fastest impact driver. Would be hard to complain. Makes me wonder why I don't have any teal tools lol. 

Lol yeah I could use another impact?

2 minutes ago, Bremon said:

Mine are red and yellow. Someone has to support second and third place. Or is it third and fourth place now that the triple hammer Hitachi are in the wild lol. 

Lol I got an  makita brushed impact u are ahead of me ? but its reliable no problems just gets hot after a while