Ridgid 18V Router – Brushless Compact Router R86044B

comp56

Source Front Page:

" A router is one of my favorite tools.  A router can turn any woodworking project into a master piece, it’s like the icing on a cake.  Considering there are hundreds of bits on the market, you can finish of your master piece with pretty much any design.  However in order to create these beautiful finishing touches, you need a solid router"

Read More Here

Ridgid-18V-Router-Thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Source Front Page:

" A router is one of my favorite tools.  A router can turn any woodworking project into a master piece, it’s like the icing on a cake.  Considering there are hundreds of bits on the market, you can finish of your master piece with pretty much any design.  However in order to create these beautiful finishing touches, you need a solid router"

Read More Here

Nice write up. I was surprised when I saw they came out with it, and then I was surprised no one thought of it sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Source Front Page:

Read More Here

Nice write up. I was surprised when I saw they came out with it, and then I was surprised no one thought of it sooner.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 8:55 AM, comp56 said:

Source Front Page:

Read More Here

hows it feel to use. Does it seem bulky when held by the battery?

Wish DeWalt would come out with something like this. Not going into another battery platform at this point.

I don't mind going into another battery platform, but Ridgid doesn't really have anything else I want and they don't have a kit version of this. I'm stuck waiting for Makita or Milwaukee to release one or even Dewalt as long as it's Flexvolt because at least Dewalt has other tools that make me want to get into their Flexvolt line. Of the three my bet would be on Makita since they already have a cordless sander.