New shop project underway

rrich1

Finally got the rack up. Moved two long shelves to the other side of the garage. The f clamps are just there to see how they fit. Them being angled I'm sure will drive me nuts so I don't think they will be staying. Put my belt sander and multi tool on top for now. They are not often used. 6f1e5afb94e7a29d0b873e2537d4704e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Looks good. I need to do something  long term for clamps. I am clamping them to  a board and it looks/works OK but screwing down clamps to secure them over my head is not much fun.

I have a mix of clamps but mostly those F Clamps. Be anxious to see what you come up with.

• Like 1

Looks good. I need to do something  long term for clamps. I am clamping them to  a board and it looks/works OK but screwing down clamps to secure them over my head is not much fun.

I have a mix of clamps but mostly those F Clamps. Be anxious to see what you come up with.

I have more f style clamps that I have hanging from a peg board. It works well and am able to keep them higher and out of the way. Not sure yet if I will move them over to the rest or not.

I have 1 possibly 2 more wall mount items I want to do in that area. Next project though isn't wall mounted. I might be able to get that one started next week. We will see though.

6 hours ago, rrich1 said:

Finally got the rack up. Moved two long shelves to the other side of the garage. The f clamps are just there to see how they fit. Them being angled I'm sure will drive me nuts so I don't think they will be staying. Put my belt sander and multi tool on top for now. They are not often used. 6f1e5afb94e7a29d0b873e2537d4704e.jpg

looks great dude!

• Like 1