Aggravated with Rural King

SevenOddosFence

I made an order last week with rural king - got bare tool Milwaukee sawzall $23.91 and 9pc Milwaukee 1/2" socket set $17.91

they charge me $18 shipping which is fine I figure the sawzall is good size - today I get an email they cancelled the sawzall because it's back ordered and apparently not getting more. They credit my card $23.91

I feel as though they should credit me at least half the shipping also but they say no.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MikeyB said:

I never heard of Rural King,  is $24 for a bare tool Sawzall correct? 

3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

That's some shit, I'd cancel the whole damn thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes $24 bare tool

problem is Jimbo they already shipped sockets so I'd imagine I'd eat shipping if I send them back plus it's still a great deal on sockets just principle to me

Just now, SevenOddosFence said:

Yes $24 bare tool

problem is Jimbo they already shipped sockets so I'd imagine I'd eat shipping if I send them back plus it's still a great deal on sockets just principle to me

ah yea that makes sense, have you tried contacting customer service?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Yes $24 bare tool

Bull crap, they shipped something that wasn't your entire order without giving you a chance to tell them to stop it. That's a full refund or chargeback...and I'm not one of those guys that threatens or does charge backs often, I've done one in my entire life and I've had a CC since I was 18.

• Like 2

We got a Rural King here last year. There was a big stink on Black Friday because they went around the day before and jacked the "regular price" up on all the sale items 10-15%. Several people caught it and blasted them on Facebook and I heard it was on the news ?

• Like 2