Jump to content

Name That Tool

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, JMG said:

I have a manual pipe threader set and have never found black iron to be difficult to work with. Goes back to the right tools for the job, I suppose.

Plus now that we're using press fittings, it's even easier

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Banana clamp Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would be correct! It's a tune up set for point ignition systems called "Snap Gap" or sometimes "Dial A Gap" from the mid 1960's. This is a Blackhawk branded set, but they were sold by several bran

I would have got it if you had a banana.  Apple just doesn't cut it.   Anything to do with a bandsaw?

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, JMG said:

Pipe deburring tool.

Yeah no brainer.... Do you know of one that can do both outside and inside deburr on something like this?

Doing all the same sizes as the one above I should add... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, albert.amantea said:

Definitely some kind of dial indicator... Maybe a valve spring height gauge?

Nothing to do with valves or springs. Not generally used on newer models. More of a vintage model tool. :ph34r:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member

  • Create New...