Empire Levels – True Blue

comp56

Source Front Page

" In today’s market place you can spend a couple of bucks or a couple of hundred dollars on a level.  Both have their pros and cons to each, but what we really need is a level in between.  We need a level that can take a beating, but still stays true and accurate.  "

Read More Here

Empire-Levels-Thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Adding led lights is a game changer for me. When I am setting up equipment it is generally in a low light environment, and it can be very difficult to read the level. I normally will have my flashlight out and holding it in my mouth so I can see the level and work with my hands. I think we will see that be adopted across the board. Great wright up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adding led lights is a game changer for me. When I am setting up equipment it is generally in a low light environment, and it can be very difficult to read the level. I normally will have my flashlight out and holding it in my mouth so I can see the level and work with my hands. I think we will see that be adopted across the board. Great wright up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of levels, I always wanted to combine my bosch GPL3T laser level with my plumbers graduated level, such as the Milwaukee 8" billet level... 

Well, it just so happens I was perusing Ridgid's website and found this:

Why can't I come across exactly what I'm after in the beginning??!!

417750_Alt3.jpg..

They make it so difficult for us to buy what we want lol, how much other stuff is out there I don't know about that I need??!:D

It has to be magnetic too, that's imperative..

417750_Alt4.jpg