AC Delco Cordless 3/8 Ratchet Wrench Question

Kongfish

Hi,

Can anyone help me find a website that sells replacement parts for power hand tools? I bought a AC Delco 3/8 cordless Ratchet Wrench ARW 1201. 12V set, and I need to order an internal trigger switch for it, I ve not found a site yet with AC Delco parts in it, I've seen one or two sites that sell the part I need but I can't remember the name of the site.

thanks,

kongfish

Thanks for helping me with that guys, I already had the parts diagram but,you put me right on website that sells the part I need.

Now, I have a few more questions maybe you'll can help me with. I am using the part numbers & names from the, Exploded view AC Delco Parts Diagram.

~ ARW1201 3/8 Cordless ratchet Wrench.

1.) The problem with the tool is that when I pull the trigger, I can hear, & feel a single 1/4 second delayed, very slight sound coming from the area inside the tool where the trigger is located. (The Sound is like something partially sliding or clicking very weak, but I can just barely feel it in the trigger. What would you'll recommend I test to determine if the problem is in the trigger, or the motor, or something totally different that's wrong? Battery's are fully charged.

2.) Any ideas on How to Remove the (4)Gearbox, from what they call the (6)Ratchet Set, that's showing in the parts diagram? 

1 hour ago, Kongfish said:

Thanks for helping me with that guys, I already had the parts diagram but,you put me right on website that sells the part I need.

Now, I have a few more questions maybe you'll can help me with. I am using the part numbers & names from the, Exploded view AC Delco Parts Diagram.

~ ARW1201 3/8 Cordless ratchet Wrench.

1.) The problem with the tool is that when I pull the trigger, I can hear, & feel a single 1/4 second delayed, very slight sound coming from the area inside the tool where the trigger is located. (The Sound is like something partially sliding or clicking very weak, but I can just barely feel it in the trigger. What would you'll recommend I test to determine if the problem is in the trigger, or the motor, or something totally different that's wrong? Battery's are fully charged.

2.) Any ideas on How to Remove the (4)Gearbox, from what they call the (6)Ratchet Set, that's showing in the parts diagram? 

1. Throw a multimeter on the two sides of the switch and test for continuity when you depress it.

2. I'd have to have one in my hands. Check for anything that threads together.