My Milwaukee collection

Milwaukee_man_stan

14 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

And I get crap about Festool. You Milwaukee guys slay me ;)

Thats one serious friggin set of tools!

haha that's because just your miter saw and track saw cost almost the same as my entire Milwaukee collection.....

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

Here are just some of my milwaukee tools out of the picture are

The hammer tacker

the LED rocket tower

And their Fuel SDS rotary hammer.

nice set of tools, 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

Here are just some of my milwaukee tools out of the picture are

The hammer tacker

the LED rocket tower

And their Fuel SDS rotary hammer.1 002.jpg

I love it !!!!! amazing collection.....I will post pics of mine soon also...congrats on having such a great collection.... Go RED !!!!!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, comp56 said:

haha that's because just your miter saw and track saw cost almost the same as my entire Milwaukee collection.....

Well I had some extra cash and thought I'd like my purchases to be a ONE TIME INVESTMENT :)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

What's your favorite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite is the Surge pretty handy impact and very light with a 2.0 battery, second is the Fuel SDS rotary hammer Very powerful, and then third is the drywall screwgun the amazing quite start is fascinating I just hope they come out with the collated attachment pretty soon.

• Like 1

My favorite is the Surge pretty handy impact and very light with a 2.0 battery, second is the Fuel SDS rotary hammer Very powerful, and then third is the drywall screwgun the amazing quite start is fascinating I just hope they come out with the collated attachment pretty soon.

I don't have the surge yet but I have the other two and they are great tools!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

As much as the guys might laugh at me that Surge is a really cool tool and I'd really like to get one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

Well whats stopping you from getting one?

Well.....for starters, I am deeply offended by the color red ;)

Im more of a blue green yellow kind of guy. My home shuddered when I bought a 12v heated hoodie from Milwaukee :)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ChrisK said:

Im more of a blue green yellow kind of guy. My home shuddered when I bought a 12v heated hoodie from Milwaukee :)

You'll have to get the Makita oil impact then.... 

• Like 3

On 1/10/2017 at 9:31 PM, ChrisK said:

I'm contemplating an m12 heated jacket. all I got is 20v and flexvolt stuff haha. Maybe festool or dewalt will release their take on the surge to meet the needs of @ChrisK?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jronman said:

I'm contemplating an m12 heated jacket. all I got is 20v and flexvolt stuff haha. Maybe festool or dewalt will release their take on the surge to meet the needs of @ChrisK?

Dude that'd be like the 20v brad. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wai......

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

Dude that'd be like the 20v brad. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wai......

I like the m12 jacket cause its machine washable. The DeWALT is either not machine washable or not listed as machine washable. I do like that you can put the battery in the front pocket on the DeWALT and still have the jacket work. I'm not sure if the m12 jacket has this feature.

8 minutes ago, Jronman said:

I like the m12 jacket cause its machine washable. The DeWALT is either not machine washable or not listed as machine washable. I do like that you can put the battery in the front pocket on the DeWALT and still have the jacket work. I'm not sure if the m12 jacket has this feature.

The m12 jacket I have does not allow the battery to go in any other pockets, just in the back. It could be modified to do so, but would be a bit of work.

3 hours ago, Daniel Julian said:

The m12 jacket I have does not allow the battery to go in any other pockets, just in the back. It could be modified to do so, but would be a bit of work.

I have the heated hoodie and the vest but always wondering if their heated jacket has a USB slot to the front pocket to battery holder?

6 hours ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

I have the heated hoodie and the vest but always wondering if their heated jacket has a USB slot to the front pocket to battery holder?

It has grommets to the inside right and outside left chest pockets, but no grommets to hand pockets. It's meant to run a USB and put your phone in, but my iPhone 6s won't fit in outside left chest if charger is plugged in (it barely fits just by itself in lifeproof case). I suppose you could get some kind of extension cable for the battery and put it in one of those pockets.

• Like 1

Thanks very helpful, I might consider buying the jacket but with the hoodie under the vest it gets pretty hot but wondering if I can lighten the load just getting the jacket and the capabilities of charging my phone.