Jump to content

My tool room pics " aka " MILWAUKEE Room


SevenOddosFence

Recommended Posts

Just now, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

Wow Great Milwaukee room. I see you settled with the rigid miter stand rather than the Milwaukee one?:P

Yes for two reasons , one being I couldn't find the Milwaukee one anywhere and two , I heard Milwaukee was coming out with a new and improved Miter saw cart. HD had the $99 black Friday deal on the Ridgid one and its honestly a very nice cart.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Yes for two reasons , one being I couldn't find the Milwaukee one anywhere and two , I heard Milwaukee was coming out with a new and improved Miter saw cart. HD had the $99 black Friday deal on the Ridgid one and its honestly a very nice cart.

Yes I see your point but I got mine for 50$ on Ebay and IS VERY HEAVY but sturdy...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BMack37 said:

If I lived near you I'd stop going to HD to browse the Milwaukee tool aisle. Yeah, I'm jealous AF

Well I bought the stand from Ebay, but I got a good deal on the m12 fuel set at HD for 150$ from HD and still got the free battery! I almost had another deal on the one-key drill set were it was marked down 25% but when they realized it was still available for the 200$ discount they didn't let me leave with the set Even After I Bought It!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

Well I bought the stand from Ebay, but I got a good deal on the m12 fuel set at HD for 150$ from HD and still got the free battery! I almost had another deal on the one-key drill set were it was marked down 25% but when they realized it was still available for the 200$ discount they didn't let me leave with the set Even After I Bought It!

I can tell you one thing for sure - I would have left with that set lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice set o tools!

 

How much for the hole hawg? :D

 

On 1/10/2017 at 6:11 PM, ChrisK said:

Holy crap Phil?!?!?!?!! What the heck bro?!?!?!??! Dude that is some serious honking red!!!!!!

 

When you're wheelin and dealin like this, things start to pile up LOL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Jronman said:

nice room. quite a bit of orange I see.

That whole room was full of orange - I was die hard ridgid because Tony Stewart drove Home Depot and ridgid 

 

tools kept breaking , my buddy let me

use Milwaukee one job and all the ridgid went on Craigslist , here and ebay 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SevenOddosFence said:

That whole room was full of orange - I was die hard ridgid because Tony Stewart drove Home Depot and ridgid 

 

tools kept breaking , my buddy let me

use Milwaukee one job and all the ridgid went on Craigslist , here and ebay 

I sure like the ridgid modular storage boxes.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...