My tool room pics " aka " MILWAUKEE Room

SevenOddosFence

Just now, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

Wow Great Milwaukee room. I see you settled with the rigid miter stand rather than the Milwaukee one?:P

Yes for two reasons , one being I couldn't find the Milwaukee one anywhere and two , I heard Milwaukee was coming out with a new and improved Miter saw cart. HD had the $99 black Friday deal on the Ridgid one and its honestly a very nice cart.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Yes for two reasons , one being I couldn't find the Milwaukee one anywhere and two , I heard Milwaukee was coming out with a new and improved Miter saw cart. HD had the $99 black Friday deal on the Ridgid one and its honestly a very nice cart.

Yes I see your point but I got mine for 50$ on Ebay and IS VERY HEAVY but sturdy...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BMack37 said:

If I lived near you I'd stop going to HD to browse the Milwaukee tool aisle. Yeah, I'm jealous AF

Well I bought the stand from Ebay, but I got a good deal on the m12 fuel set at HD for 150$ from HD and still got the free battery! I almost had another deal on the one-key drill set were it was marked down 25% but when they realized it was still available for the 200$ discount they didn't let me leave with the set Even After I Bought It!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Milwaukee_man_stan said:

Well I bought the stand from Ebay, but I got a good deal on the m12 fuel set at HD for 150$ from HD and still got the free battery! I almost had another deal on the one-key drill set were it was marked down 25% but when they realized it was still available for the 200$ discount they didn't let me leave with the set Even After I Bought It!

I can tell you one thing for sure - I would have left with that set lol

Nice set o tools!

How much for the hole hawg? :D

On 1/10/2017 at 6:11 PM, ChrisK said:

Holy crap Phil?!?!?!?!! What the heck bro?!?!?!??! Dude that is some serious honking red!!!!!!

When you're wheelin and dealin like this, things start to pile up LOL

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jronman said:

nice room. quite a bit of orange I see.

That whole room was full of orange - I was die hard ridgid because Tony Stewart drove Home Depot and ridgid 

tools kept breaking , my buddy let me

use Milwaukee one job and all the ridgid went on Craigslist , here and ebay 

1 minute ago, SevenOddosFence said:

That whole room was full of orange - I was die hard ridgid because Tony Stewart drove Home Depot and ridgid 

tools kept breaking , my buddy let me

use Milwaukee one job and all the ridgid went on Craigslist , here and ebay 

I sure like the ridgid modular storage boxes.

• Like 2