Tool Masters

Jronman

I was watching youtube videos and ran across a video talking about this http://www.izzyswan.com/toolmasters/ It looks like an interesting service. 6.99 a month or 60 a year. It basically provides  deals on tools that you can't find anywhere else. The deals range from 5 to 20 percent off on sites apart of tool masters. Every month there may be black friday deals that include better deals maybe ranging in the 40 to 50 percent off range. There is also giveaways each month. Also you get access to other things as well. Furniture design classes, chances for tickets to events, a chance for a class with autodesk, and plans for projects. I'm not sure what else you get with the membership. Seems like a great service. 

• Like 3

I'm hesitant to any monthly subscription service. I'd have to see a few months of discounts and see how many people get to use them before they go "Out of stock." Our trusted vendors all tend to offer pretty good discounts and great customer service...If you feel like subscribing and sharing your experience, I'll listen, but I'm awfully skeptical.

• Like 6

Supposedly its intended to be this particular youtuber's alternative to patreon and sponsored videos. I like the idea but like you said if the deals go out of stock then it may not be worth the 60 bux. From what I have seen on the site it does not appear as if the deals have a limited amount of uses. They may change on a monthly basis but uses in the month wont be limited. I could be wrong though.

I'm interested in the black friday like deals but the rest doesn't appeal to me. The guy in the video did say more companies are joining in the future. I wouldn't subscribe now but maybe if it turns out it does really well and the deals keep getting better with more companies to offer deals then it may get my support.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina