Pretty exciting news I want to share with you guys

SevenOddosFence

Yesterday I woke up to a positive pregnancy test on my night stand - I was floored because I'm 43 and my kids are 15-17-20 - a couple months ago business was doing great and I said to my wife what's the one thing you want that you don't have and she said a 4th baby - how could I say no - this girl has been by my side for 26 yrs since high school and has been an amazing wife and even more

amazing mother so today I can honestly say I'm super happy for her. 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Yesterday I woke up to a positive pregnancy test on my night stand - I was floored because I'm 43 and my kids are 15-17-20 - a couple months ago business was doing great and I said to my wife what's the one thing you want that you don't have and she said a 4th baby - how could I say no - this girl has been by my side for 26 yrs since high school and has been an amazing wife and even more

amazing mother so today I can honestly say I'm super happy for her. 

Congratulations Phil!!!  If your open to this, I just had my first borne, a beautiful son. And I'm 46 ;)

im really happy for you bro. That is wonderful news and thought and prayers for you and your wife dude!

• Like 4

Congratulations Phil!!!  If your open to this, I just had my first borne, a beautiful son. And I'm 46 [emoji6]

im really happy for you bro. That is wonderful news and thought and prayers for you and your wife dude!

I didn't realize you just had your first...No wonder you had 20 jet clamps. Rofl [emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, tcoscarelli said:

Congratulations. Big families are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations. Big families are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merged..... :D

It is  tap a talk for certain! You just made another post off of tap a talk no problem!

• Like 1

Holy cow - congrats!!!!!  You're never too old to be a great dad.  I had my first spawn when I was 41 and I wouldn't change a thing.  I just know so much more now than when I was in my 20s.  Sure, I can't stay up for 3 days straight anymore, but that's what energy drinks are for, right?

That plus, I was able to put off growing up until after I was 40. Now, I just say as long as I grow up slightly before my kids do, we'll all be in good shape!

• Like 5