Keter Storage Cabinets

comp56

Source Front Page:

" Keter is a company who deals with plastic and creates cool products out of plastic.  If you are new to the name Keter, you might not think that much.  After all how tough is plastic?  We have all had plastic products where they are cheaply made and break.  However, Keter is different.  They don’t make junk "

read More Here

Keter-Cabinets-Thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jronman said:

I overheard a guy at school talking about some guy made a plastic material stronger than steel. Don't know if its true of not.

I'm sure it is but there are different kinds of strength. Notice they now have car ramps made of plastic, those are probably stronger than steel by weight. Obviously kevlar and silk are stronger than steel for stoppling bullets but they can't be used for building a bridge.

1 minute ago, BMack37 said:

I'm sure it is but there are different kinds of strength. Notice they now have car ramps made of plastic, those are probably stronger than steel by weight. Obviously kevlar and silk are stronger than steel for stoppling bullets but they can't be used for building a bridge.

Too bad they weren't making Kevlar body suits :(