And The Winner Is

It hasn't been a week yet but I feel like it's been forever ! Lol. I hate waiting for surprises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stop checking to see if Eric has read my message yet. He hasn't [emoji20]. I am just so excited.

• Like 4
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for sending me all your information on PM.  I am getting it all, but haven't answered everyone back.  Once the week is up and we are back in town, I will be letting everyone know.  Just an FYI

Source Front Page: " As you know, we always have a massive giveaway at the end of every year and this year isn’t any different.  This year we are giving away 63 different products.  Here are some

My item came and it was from Klein. This is a sweet backpack! I guess my next step is to buy more tools to fill it up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

I can't stop checking to see if Eric has read my message yet. He hasn't [emoji20]. I am just so excited.

lol I'm glad I'm not the only anxious person

• Like 2
On 1/18/2017 at 3:20 AM, BMack37 said:

Probably not until the 20th or 21st, he's giving one week for everyone to respond. Don't get too anxious, your speculation might ruin the surprise!

Plus being at WOC doesn't help

• Like 4

Sorry I didn't respond back right away, but we were at the WOC.  I saw everyone, but one person has PM with their information and everyone should have received a message back.  Looks like we will be sending the names out early next week.  Might take 4 to 6 weeks before you guys get your stuff.  Once we send the names, it's out of my hands and can't track it.  So please keep me posted so I know everyone got their stuff.

• Like 10

Thank-you again to Dan & Eric for working so hard to bring life to this tool forum. Thank-you to the admin team who keep us all in line. I'm sure it's like herding kittens. And thank-you to the crew, it's because of everyone's involvement & passion we get these opportunities.

Im looking forward to receiving a surprise in the mail, an awesome start to the new year!    

• Like 6
I have been watching my UPS shipping..no surprises yet...might have to sign up for FedEx...

Just signed up for fed ex... nothing yet, I've had ups a while though love the my choice service

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Just signed up for fed ex... nothing yet, I've had ups a while though love the my choice service

My Choice is great, I upgraded a package the other day from Sure Post (UPS -> USPS) because regular mail doesn't get here until 4pm and UPS comes through at 10am. It cost me $3.50 to do it, where the sender would have charged me $8 to increase shipping service.

Good to hear guys, I wonder if they all send out email confirmation or only certain ones send out...

Mine was just FedEx alerting me to a package coming not the tool company directly. Both FedEx and UPS try to let me know when something is coming because of Delivery Manager and My Choice but only as long as the name and address match exactly.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

UPS is definitely the way to go .....

• Like 1
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CharlesMG
    Newest Member
    CharlesMG