And The Winner Is

I did! It should be in on Thursday. Apparently they had to stop by Victoria's Secret to pick up the models who's driving it to my house! I'm soooooooo excited [emoji6]

We expect pictures, lots and lots of pictures! Oh and if you have time a pic of the Ventrac would be nice too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for sending me all your information on PM.  I am getting it all, but haven't answered everyone back.  Once the week is up and we are back in town, I will be letting everyone know.  Just an FYI

Source Front Page: " As you know, we always have a massive giveaway at the end of every year and this year isn’t any different.  This year we are giving away 63 different products.  Here are some

My item came and it was from Klein. This is a sweet backpack! I guess my next step is to buy more tools to fill it up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

2 hours ago, kruton said:

Did anyone else get their shipping notification from Ventrac?

Yeah. The shipping is odd because they just decided to route the low boy that is bringing the CX210 I won so I get my ventrac and excavator at the same time. It saves a little on freight.

• Like 5
Well I got a notification for a shipping label from lowes... wonder what that could be [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A bucket? [emoji23][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

767364bf035236efc7c1c4eedd5baf3e.jpgcf6a6e8ee0fda804936f16c7bf0d425a.jpgc5e7814ce76cd87be171c3fdf8c1f976.jpgb29c8d15fdbceeeb907f8eacd9ee492e.jpgc877e72b1b3bbf9b3aa9bee17a0dbe2c.jpg

It finally came! I'm pretty excited. My wife said it came with a purse. I had to correct her and tell her it was a tool bag not a purse.

I'd also like to thank Eric and Dan for making this possible. Keep up the good work!

• Like 11
2 hours ago, ikepete said:

It finally came! I'm pretty excited. My wife said it came with a purse. I had to correct her and tell her it was a tool bag not a purse.

I'd also like to thank Eric and Dan for making this possible. Keep up the good work!

I have to be honest, sometimes when I carry one of those tool bags it feels like I'm carrying a man purse.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, ikepete said:

767364bf035236efc7c1c4eedd5baf3e.jpgcf6a6e8ee0fda804936f16c7bf0d425a.jpgc5e7814ce76cd87be171c3fdf8c1f976.jpgb29c8d15fdbceeeb907f8eacd9ee492e.jpgc877e72b1b3bbf9b3aa9bee17a0dbe2c.jpg

This was mine as well, almost $200 value. Bingo! 

• Like 3

I'm shocked at the power rating of this little Kobalt drill though, I just looked up Dewalts compact drill offering (DCD796) and it's 619 in/lbs, Kobalt has 650 in/lbs. The premium DCD995 only has 708 in/lbs!

Little sucker got balls for a compact. Good weight in the hand too, Kobalt is stepping up in the world it seems. 

• Like 6
I'm shocked at the power rating of this little Kobalt drill though, I just looked up Dewalts compact drill offering (DCD796) and it's 619 in/lbs, Kobalt has 650 in/lbs. The premium DCD995 only has 708 in/lbs!

Little sucker got balls for a compact. Good weight in the hand too, Kobalt is stepping up in the world it seems. 

I have the drill driver set and it is sweet. You will like the drill.

• Like 2
I'm still waiting. This anticipation is killing me...along with high blood pressure and cholesterol!

Me too. I'm not sure if my wife was more annoyed with me being on here or now with me checking the door for a package.

• Like 3

Me too. I'm not sure if my wife was more annoyed with me being on here or now with me checking the door for a package.

You're exercising. Walk to computer. Walk to door. Repeat.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

That's great @rfwjr 

If that lawsuit sticks, you can still get replacement cartridges and parts for the saw, just can't get the electronics that sawstop is suing over!

Do you know how much they are suing for and if they have gotten anywhere because of it ?

Anyone get a radio yet? Ego snow blower still unaccounted for as well?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I believe that's all that's left, I check my email in anticipation everyday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CharlesMG
    Newest Member
    CharlesMG