And The Winner Is

1 hour ago, justinkendall said:

It's your backup backup sander, for when you inevitably have to send the Festool in for the vibration issue everyone is having.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, rrich1 said:

check the rotation on the sanders and use them accordingly, use the festool as your last sander. or change the pad on the dewalt or makita to either a softer or harder one to suit a different need. sanders can be like clamps! never have too many!

Good advice, guys! I hope mine is in a good batch where they fixed whatever issue they were having with those vibration issues.

Yeah, I can definitely see having different uses for each sander.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for sending me all your information on PM.  I am getting it all, but haven't answered everyone back.  Once the week is up and we are back in town, I will be letting everyone know.  Just an FYI

Source Front Page: " As you know, we always have a massive giveaway at the end of every year and this year isn’t any different.  This year we are giving away 63 different products.  Here are some

My item came and it was from Klein. This is a sweet backpack! I guess my next step is to buy more tools to fill it up! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Just now, KnarlyCarl said:

Good advice, guys! I hope mine is in a good batch where they fixed whatever issue they were having with those vibration issues.

Yeah, I can definitely see having different uses for each sander.

I haven't had a chance to try mine out yet but I'm hoping for the same. My plan is to use my Milwaukee for anything under 100 grit and the Festool for 120 and up.

11 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Look what arrived! Best Valentine's Day gift ever...well one that doesn't involve a girl and...NM

MLHQrDz.jpg

sweet treat for valentines day no pun intended.....

• Like 3
10 hours ago, rrich1 said:

This guy!

This showed up today! Thanks Dan and Eric! 3df57feeff501cab946ff20e2c148599.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Awesome! Your luck has really turned around in giveaways! haha Glad to see it!

• Like 2

Got this little beauty in the mail this past Saturday 2/11. I first want to thank @toolsinaction Dan and Eric and the TIA community as well as @milwaukeetool for this great gift. This is an unreal surprise for me this is my first job site speaker/radio and I have great plans for it. ???? #tiacrew.

IMG_0310.JPG

• Like 9
13 hours ago, John Glassey said:

Got this little beauty in the mail this past Saturday 2/11. I first want to thank @toolsinaction Dan and Eric and the TIA community as well as @milwaukeetool for this great gift. This is an unreal surprise for me this is my first job site speaker/radio and I have great plans for it. ???? #tiacrew.

IMG_0310.JPG

Cool!

A buddy ordered one and got his couple weeks ago.

There is more clarity with this over my m18 radio/charger. I especially notice it when I'm listening to string instruments and piano.... But it doesn't have the volume or bass as the radio/charger.

There's also a little more clarity using 18v batteries vs the little M12 batteries at higher volume

• Like 1

Heeeeeeey Yooooou guuuuuys...

cb32fc1509c7e6f71e1db799e134d7d3.jpg

Thank you so much to Dan and Eric for putting together the awesome giveaway! So cool seeing what everyone has been winning, and so awesome that my prize came in last night! Thanks also to the crew for making this newbie feel so welcome!

-Nick

Note:

06c50c785af0fae3e0524c118516f0b9.jpg

(Burrito for scale, due to lack of bananas)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 9
Cool!
A buddy ordered one and got his couple weeks ago.
There is more clarity with this over my m18 radio/charger. I especially notice it when I'm listening to string instruments and piano.... But it doesn't have the volume or bass as the radio/charger.

There's also a little more clarity using 18v batteries vs the little M12 batteries at higher volume

Good to know on the clarity difference! I used it for five hours straight today while roughing in a 5200 sq.Ft. slab for an equipment barn. Ran it on a fully charged 4.0 m12. Didn't check how much battery was left, but I'll report my total runtime when I drain it. Sounded great, and the BT range really is amazing. I'm not really a bass guy, so this thing has more than enough for me. Tested it out with a playlist ranging from Metallica, to Roy Orbison. [emoji41]

• Like 2

Came home last night & the Milwaukee Jobsite Speaker was  waiting for me! 

Im really impressed with this thing. The sound quality is really good. It looks to be built tough. I'll be using this speaker on the job site, camping, off-roading (no more draining my truck battery !!), recovery/rescue operations- plug in the ham radio to output loud audio. 

But most importantly, play some lullabies in the new nursery. Never too young to become a Milwaukee  fanboy. 

IMG_8762.thumb.JPG.699ab9958d87ecf6d3985cab199f8d3f.JPGIMG_8764.thumb.JPG.013d6804ba3c1860575519bc62df2aba.JPG

Teddy Ruxpin for scale ?

(Pics not uploading ?)

• Like 6
On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 10:56 PM, NicolasRamos said:

Heeeeeeey Yooooou guuuuuys...

cb32fc1509c7e6f71e1db799e134d7d3.jpg

Thank you so much to Dan and Eric for putting together the awesome giveaway! So cool seeing what everyone has been winning, and so awesome that my prize came in last night! Thanks also to the crew for making this newbie feel so welcome!

-Nick

Note:

06c50c785af0fae3e0524c118516f0b9.jpg

(Burrito for scale, due to lack of bananas)

Classic use of the Burrito since you are from Texas.

• Like 3
On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:22 PM, kruton said:

This guy was on the porch when I came home today. Sound quality isn't as good as my Bosch radio but it is still pretty nice, it will be nice to have something a little smaller than the Bosch when I don't feel like dragging that heavy thing around!eda9b07631e716790c92fafdbb7f69f0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Kruton how is that thing feeling in your sea of blue.

• Like 2
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    water
    Newest Member
    water