Favorite cordless power tool?

Milwaukee_man_stan

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

That said and thinking outside of the box, next in line for sure would be my non-contact voltage tester.....

Good one!

I agree with the surge impact being a favorite, as well as the copper tubing cutter...

Trying to pin one favorite, maybe the one key Sawzall

• Like 1

My DTD154, yes it has one less mode than the 170, but it's all metal cowl is worth it for me.
Hands down the best impact I have had yet. And I have had quite a few.

Hilti 22v Brushless
Milwaukee M12 Fuel
Milwaukee M18 Fuel Gen1
Milwaukee M18 Fuel Gen2
Makita 18v Brushed
Makita 12v Brushed

I think that's it...

5277ff36ee5588d703b199c21be37790.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BMack37 said:

I've been thinking and this is difficult. I know it's a Milwaukee Fuel but I'm stuck between my 3/8" impact wrench, my m12 drill and my Hackzall.

I understand, I love all the tools I love my surge, screwgun, miter saw, SDS rotary, and my nailer. To Hard To choose :-\ lol 

• Like 2

On 2/4/2017 at 0:11 AM, jtkendall said:

I have one of these on my list of tools to buy. Originally I wanted black, but the blue looks nice on my XDT11 so I'll probably stick with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't  decide  which  color  to get so I got the blue  green  and white  

1 hour ago, joemontague said:

I couldn't  decide  which  color  to get so I got the blue  green  and white  

If I have the extra cash to spend and nothing else I need at the time there's a good chance I'll get it in blue and black.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fletcher94 said:

Millwakee fuel 1/2 impact wrench. Major time saver. Its really made me more efficent an that helps me make money. 

I have both the standard an bigger high tourque version. I probably use the standard one the most. 

plan on getting the mid torque model?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

plan on getting the mid torque model?

Yeh, I will probably end up getting it as a bare tool. I try not to get something unless I truly need it. However As often as I use my impacts it would be nice. 

Lugging around the bigger one is do able, but if I can go smaller/lighter I would like to. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

I would have to say it is my DeWalt impact driver.  I use it more than anything.

No, it would have to be the cordless circular saw.  So handy.

No, the blower.  I find an excuse to use it almost everyday.

No, the SDS I just got.  It is great.  It has already replaced the big Bosch corded one.

No, the jigsaw.  Don't use it much, but when I do I'm always amazed at how smooth it is.

No, just got the cordless rotozip.  Works just as good as a corded rotozip, but no leash.

Nope,  that made me think of the cordless drywall screwgun.  I finally got to use it the other day.  Very nice.

I'd better think this over and re-post.  Now my day is shot, trying to make this decision.

Oh crap.  Has to be the new cordless framing nailer.  I haven't used it yet, but the guys have and it's gotten great reviews.  What I did notice is that it helped knock out a small framing job in about half the time.  Once you consider everything that goes with the pneumatic nailers, it truly was half the time.

It would seem I posted this kind of goofing around.  Not the case.  This is how it went through my mind.  Now I'm off to work and I'll think of a tool I forgot about.