Ryobi fan club

randallb86

54 minutes ago, Kato said:

I've never heard of Ryobi, had to Google it to find out it was Home Depot's house brand. Are they any good, anybody here use Ryobi stuff?

LOL not sure, only heard mention of it couple times, i think they have a small lineup of cordless tools, probably not worth looking into 

• Like 2

I haven't seen anything around this site that would indicate anybody has the first clue about taking good photos. I know every time I try to take a photo it comes out horrible. I mean, really, cell phones suck for pics, how does anybody do it???

I know there was one guy here who was really goofy, talked all kinds of shit, but I think he got banned or something. Can't recall the name...Karl, Kris, Katherine...something like that

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kato said:

I haven't seen anything around this site that would indicate anybody has the first clue about taking good photos. I know every time I try to take a photo it comes out horrible. I mean, really, cell phones suck for pics, how does anybody do it???

I know there was one guy here who was really goofy, talked all kinds of shit, but I think he got banned or something. Can't recall the name...Karl, Kris, Katherine...something like that

Lol wow I try my best with pictures but we ain't got the perfect setting to take pictures with ???

The OP is probably

1.) not real

2.) a jackass

3.) spam/scam/troll/etc.

Take your pick.

If he is real, then I'm sure the flashing Ryobi gif in my sig line would indicate that someone around here has heard of Ryobi, because why would someone have a Ryobi gif in their sig line if they've never heard of Ryobi??? Just me thinking out loud...

1 hour ago, Kato said:

The OP is probably

1.) not real

2.) a jackass

3.) spam/scam/troll/etc.

Take your pick.

If he is real, then I'm sure the flashing Ryobi gif in my sig line would indicate that someone around here has heard of Ryobi, because why would someone have a Ryobi gif in their sig line if they've never heard of Ryobi??? Just me thinking out loud...

You wrote out what I was wondering..... he/she/it posted this exact same thread title three times and hasn't returned.... I notice that with a lot of new accounts ...yawn...

Bahahaha oh your terrible besides Ryobi isn't a tool you bafoons its the latest exercise dance all the cool 75 year old grandmas are doing duh!!

Jimbo

sent from tapatalk

I'm almost positive it's some jackass idiot who only got an account so he could win free stuff. Same with most of the "new guys"...they come in, post two or three times, usually with nonsense bullshit, then disappear. Sit in the wings until their name is called and scoop up the loot.

And I still haven't heard of Ryobi, what is it, some kind of Chinese food or something??

• Like 1

I use ryobi one+ impact and the drill.  They are fantastic power tools for the price. I have made 1000's using these drills and would recommend to anyone. If it can fall 50' from a crane multiple times and keep going,  then it's good.  I've seen top brand names break from the same falls. There drills are great. Anything else idk. Don't use any other ryobi tools really. I have a ryobi scroll saw which works great but it's corded. Don't use it much since i have bigger better versions but in the fields it is nice compact tool that gets the job done. I appreciate the cheap ryobi tools and have no problems but i still go brand name with most tools especially corded tools.  Kobalt on the other hand is complete garbage. That plastic breaks everytime. 

• Like 1

I own a shitload of Ryobi stuff, my garage is filled with it. Been using the brand for years, and used it for years in industrial maintenance with zero issues. Can't say that about any other brand I've used, whether in the home or at work.

• Like 1