I'm Certified......

comp56

well after several trips to zoning court, 4 different application that were rejected and 5 phone calls to by-law enforcement they finally excepted my application.....I am now certified....

20170114_152052.jpg

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Must be your tight Canadian laws if it took that much trouble ??

it was nothing to do with the Canadian laws, it was all Dan and Eric.....I kept getting denied because no DeWalt in the shop.......then I showed them my safety glasses were DeWalt....lol

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, comp56 said:

it was nothing to do with the Canadian laws, it was all Dan and Eric.....I kept getting denied because no DeWalt in the shop.......then I showed them my safety glasses were DeWalt....lol

Well the only dewalt I would have to show is trash now....

IMG_20170111_163352641

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All I can say is if we are every in your neck of the woods, you better lock the door because i am sure either Dan or myself would break in a steal that sign.  That is awesome.  Sorry we had to give you such as hard time with the sign and the applications, but your ability is 50 times great than both Dan's and myself combined.  We just wanted to make sure you knew who you were associating yourself with, lol.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...