New Proto ratcheting combination wrenches

Conductor562

According to Proto's Facebook page they're releasing a new line of ratcheting combination wrenches with some distinct differences from the previous line.

Proto-Reversible-Ratcheting-Wrench.jpg

You'll notice the unusual 13 degree offset on Proto's already innovative ASD open end. This will be a handy feature in those tight places. The ratcheting box end features a 72 tooth gear that requires just 5 degrees of swing to operate. There's no better tool on the market than Proto as far as I'm concerned. They aren't cheap, but your grandkids will be using them long after you're gone. In addition to looking as awesome as a wrench possibly can, I am glad to see the new line is made in the USA. Previous models were often made in Taiwan so props to Proto for putting American's back to work on the new line. I just ordered the non ratcheting ASD sets so while budget limitations will prevent me from getting my hands on these in the short term, I'll long for the day I get to order these bad boys.

• Like 1