First Defense Nasal Screen

Jronman

3 hours ago, ChrisK said:

I don't think that's a good idea. Get an RZ Mask or a filter mask. Something with a physical filter.

Thinking of getting an RZ this weekend, are they comfortable? I've been using the paper style disposable, the type with the metal nose band, just need a comfortable solution

• Like 1

Just now, Foneguy said:

Thinking of getting an RZ this weekend, are they comfortable? I've been using the paper style disposable, the type with the metal nose band, just need a comfortable solution

Hey Buddy I've had one for a couple of years. I use it on my atv and it works flawlessly, use it in the shop....the same. I use it getting hay and have a terrible hay fever. Works awesome! Actually it is pretty comfortable when you consider putting something on your face!

• Like 2

On 1/15/2017 at 2:02 PM, Foneguy said:

Yeah, I have two of them and they are great. One thing I can tell you is the first one I got was a regular size the one that they recommended and it was a little tight. The second one was the next size up and it's a better fit. Something to think about. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I have two of them and they are great. One thing I can tell you is the first one I got was a regular size the one that they recommended and it was a little tight. The second one was the next size up and it's a better fit. Something to think about. 

Maybe I can try it on, I am going to be passing a Rockler this weekend and plan to stop in [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk