Who doesn't love free tools?

Theultimatehic

Picked up a box of wrenches and sockets for free a couple years ago.  Mostly craftsman. But got some jc penny ratcheting wrenches. Didn't know there was a brand of tools from them till i got em. Here's what i had picked up.  Threw em in a snap on tool box i also picked up free. I didn't decorate it either. My fiance says i have a hoarding proplem with tools. Hahaha. I told her at least my hoarding makes me money. 

20170116_205202.jpg

20170116_204702.jpg

20170116_204737.jpg

20170116_204723.jpg

• Like 3

JC Penny had a couple different lines of tools. They sold JC Penny brand as a budget line and a line called PennCraft that was their better stuff and competed with Craftsman.

Your ratcheting wrenches were made by Lang, the company that invented them, and they actually still sell them today. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Conductor562 said:

JC Penny had a couple different lines of tools. They sold JC Penny brand as a budget line and a line called PennCraft that was their better stuff and competed with Craftsman.

Your ratcheting wrenches were made by Lang, the company that invented them, and they actually still sell them today. 

They also "made" power tools and electronics. We had a JCPenny amp in the shop a few months ago, it was made by Fisher.

• Like 1