Find the Best Music Video, Win a Festool Sander

Stercorarius

16 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

I love this thread. Who else has been watching a lot of music videos(ones not posted) because of this?

I've been watching interviews too. I'm a big Foo Fighters fan so that's mostly what I was watching.

I love music videos and artist interviews, especially acoustic sets they do for radio stations. Still love how the foo fighters did the Saint Cecilia EP. That was a super badass move on their part, and Saint Cecilia is probably one of their best songs.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

I love music videos and artist interviews, especially acoustic sets they do for radio stations. Still love how the foo fighters did the Saint Cecilia EP. That was a super badass move on their part, and Saint Cecilia is probably one of their best songs.

Dave Grohl is a musical genius and when you add Taylor Hawkins into the group, they really can do anything. Wasting Light was recorded in Dave Grohl's garage in a "Studio" the band, without sound engineers or any other experts, built. Most don't know that Taylor is an accomplished pianist and a fantastic rock singer. Nevermind the rest of the band member's talent, those two could make anything good. I love their use of tempo change and how they have evolved, "The Pretender" is one of my favorite songs and it's something only the Foo FIghters could pull off. Dave Grohl is the best in interviews too, he's the greatest musician of my generation BY FAR and he acts like he's just another guy, humble as humble can be.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Dave Grohl is a musical genius and when you add Taylor Hawkins into the group, they really can do anything. Wasting Light was recorded in Dave Grohl's garage in a "Studio" the band, without sound engineers or any other experts, built. Most don't know that Taylor is an accomplished pianist and a fantastic rock singer. Nevermind the rest of the band member's talent, those two could make anything good. I love their use of tempo change and how they have evolved, "The Pretender" is one of my favorite songs and it's something only the Foo FIghters could pull off. Dave Grohl is the best in interviews too, he's the greatest musician of my generation BY FAR and he acts like he's just another guy, humble as humble can be.

And who could forget:

And he came back a few hours later and finished the concern.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I watched that one so many times after it was posted on IG and I found the full version on YouTube

The majority of the time, it's interesting, but I'm not big into music videos....

Ya saw it on IG first, i probably watch it once a week or so when i bored, amazes me every time

2 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I watched that one so many times after it was posted on IG and I found the full version on YouTube

The majority of the time, it's interesting, but I'm not big into music videos....

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Ya saw it on IG first, i probably watch it once a week or so when i bored, amazes me every time

I can't remember where I originally saw it, probably Facebook, but seeing it on Instagram reminded me of it. It's such a cool idea, to build a machine out of wood that uses something as simple as marbles to make not only sound, but music that sounds good.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jtkendall said:

I want to thank [mention=53737]Stercorarius[/mention] again, the sander showed up today and I plan to put it to use this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see that come through, nice of you to do that @Stercorarius it's funny because this one has been through two people and i'm still waiting on mine lol

• Like 3