20v Max XR circular saw

Bremon

57 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

still no hook lol or blade left saw like a lot of guys wanted

I thought they wanted blade right haha.

1 hour ago, Bremon said:

Haven't got any details myself but you would hope so after all the outrage over FlexVolt missing convenience features. 

what convenience features? I know rafter hook and 4 way recip chuck but is there anything else?

44 minutes ago, overanalyze said:

Not happy about that. Why not keep the blade left like all other 6.5 inch saws on the market!

hmm why not have one saw that can be both a blade right and a blade left?  Maybe handles could slide off then swap position then the blade could be flipped around. The tool would be smart enough to determine which direction to turn the blade based on what side the handle is connected to.

55 minutes ago, overanalyze said:

Not happy about that. Why not keep the blade left like all other 6.5 inch saws on the market!

This is actually a 7.25" I'm finding out. Interesting but...

12 minutes ago, Jronman said:

I thought they wanted blade right haha.

what convenience features? I know rafter hook and 4 way recip chuck but is there anything else?

Many complaints over lack of blade left. Biggest problem I have with FlexVolt is no adjustable shoe on the recip: lots of blades tossed before they're done. 

• Like 1

So MIDOGRUMPY is this saw one of the two things you said 

"there are two secrets I can´t take about !.... stay posted"

on the 

"new ebrochure / on site offers 2017 / phase 2 Flexvolt"

feed??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bremon said:

This is actually a 7.25" I'm finding out. Interesting but...

Many complaints over lack of blade left. Biggest problem I have with FlexVolt is no adjustable shoe on the recip: lots of blades tossed before they're done. 

Adjustable shoes are for depth setting? 

I'd buy one,,,just to have one...if it's blade right and 7.25 blade I don't understand that...some wanted blade left 7.25 ...I understand if ur not in Flexvolt and want a 7.25 saw ,I get it....but that 20v max won't compete with the fuel only the Flexvolt beats it...and the rafter hook thing ,,I don't know anyone on any crew, ever, that uses a rafter hook and hangs a saw up high....all rafters,jack rafters,hip rafters,valley rafters,basterd hip rafters are done by math and cut on a set of horses.....if your cutting stock like that ,you definitely can't build and have bigger problems then a rafter hook........yo yo yo I appreciate the pic sir...gotta love the pics

• Like 3

On 1/25/2017 at 0:59 PM, Jronman said:

hmm why not have one saw that can be both a blade right and a blade left?  Maybe handles could slide off then swap position then the blade could be flipped around. The tool would be smart enough to determine which direction to turn the blade based on what side the handle is connected to.

I mentioned that before on a thread about a Bosch circ saw I believe. 

Would be a cool concept

1 hour ago, Framer joe said:

Cr....you know the 20v has blade left ..not brushless..not 7.25...but it's a great saw for any DIY project....just not the power of Flexvolt....

I have it, use it exclusively, not DYI, for a living.... Want brushless runtime, a small bump in power wouldn't hurt my feelings either.  Hate right blade saws.... *If* I need a 7.25 there's a worm drive in the tool trailer but I never need it.