Just one more YouTube video, then I'll go to sleep...

NicolasRamos

I watched that video. Eventually all watch all of his videos

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love AVE's content! Even if I don't understand half of the scientific garbage, the garglings of a madman are always entertaining to listen too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

On 1/30/2017 at 11:27 AM, CATERPILLAR said:

Hey that's my uncle lol love his content and jokes ?? keep your dick free of lice

wait, he's really your uncle? You should ask if he will ever review TIA forum. see if it needs better grease or if the gears are quality or not. The standard AVE stuff.

• Like 3

Lol

13 minutes ago, Jronman said:

wait, he's really your uncle? You should ask if he will ever review TIA forum. see if it needs better grease or if the gears are quality or not. The standard AVE stuff.

I wish he said people keep asking if I can be there dad I say hell no I am your weird uncle ?? but I will email him serious ? it seems he could because he likes makita too he has around 10 5inch makita grinders

• Like 1

Just now, CATERPILLAR said:

Lol

I wish he said people keep asking if I can be there dad I say hell no I am your weird uncle ?? but I will email him serious ? it seems he could because he likes makita too he has around 10 5inch makita grinders

so your the uncle? I lost ya sorry.

• Like 2

There are a quite a few that I have to stop watching because it's irritating with his approach on some of his videos.

Then there are some I'm hooked the whole way through and go on to watch the next one...

I totally get that. Now on the flip side, I can't stop watching Gordon Ramsey videos unless something happens and I HAVE to shut it off lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2