Makita brushless sawzall

CATERPILLAR

3 hours ago, CATERPILLAR said:

Same I was just trying to be nice by not saying anything lol ???espically all their quality issues and shit breaking

To be honest I don't know if I have ever used a Makita cordless power tool. No one I work with use Makita cordless. The Milwaukee guy at work says Makita and DeWALT are junk. I don't listen to him sometimes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jronman said:

To be honest I don't know if I have ever used a Makita cordless power tool. No one I work with use Makita cordless. The Milwaukee guy at work says Makita and DeWALT are junk. I don't listen to him sometimes.

Dude, it's all smoke and mirrors. Everybody has preferences. I have used all the major US available brands. I think it's really a personal preference more than anything. My brother is a plumber and hates Dewalt and loves Milwaukee because of the specialty tools but he loves using my Dewalt and Makita's at my home. I don't let him in the same room with my Festools. It's funny how some guys treat their tools. I don't make money with mine yet but in a year and a half my tools will be making me money part time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Why would I want to associate my Makita tools with some turd sandwich with a Fuel logo??????? My God! The blasphemy!!!!!!!! :huh:

Same reason everyone calls a circular saw a skillsaw!!! There is only room for one sawzall lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JimboS1ice said:

Same reason everyone calls a circular saw a skillsaw!!! There is only room for one sawzall lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never heard call another saw a skilsaw but I call my makita a sawzall and there isn't only one room for a sawzall makita sawzalls last forever 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jronman said:

Show him a pic of my collection and ask him how they have lasted so long ???

1 hour ago, ChrisK said:

Dude, it's all smoke and mirrors. Everybody has preferences. I have used all the major US available brands. I think it's really a personal preference more than anything. My brother is a plumber and hates Dewalt and loves Milwaukee because of the specialty tools but he loves using my Dewalt and Makita's at my home. I don't let him in the same room with my Festools. It's funny how some guys treat their tools. I don't make money with mine yet but in a year and a half my tools will be making me money part time. 

Exactly well said Chris ? its sad to see how people treat tools to be honest fucking gross like at my school glue all over the impact and drills

Never heard call another saw a skilsaw but I call my makita a sawzall and there isn't only one room for a sawzall makita sawzalls last forever 

Ha ha I know just jabbing ya, makita AVT recip saw is a monster, great saw and the brushless LXTs are amazing machines, around here most people refer to a circular saw as a skilsaw, just a house hold name

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Just now, JimboS1ice said:

Ha ha I know just jabbing ya, makita AVT recip saw is a monster, great saw and the brushless LXTs are amazing machines, around here most people refer to a circular saw as a skilsaw, just a house hold name

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol i know  yes I don't have the avt I have the 11amp jr3050 that thing is a beast I have cut tons with it .

5 hours ago, Jronman said:

What a toad, they are both great brands, and we know it

39 minutes ago, Jronman said:

Milwaukee lost the title of having the best recip saw. Congratulations to Makita, best recip saw 2017

eemmm nope.. Being as objective as I can, i'll still vote Milwaukee sawzall...

BUT
The new Bosch is looking very promising.  Although you never see the Hilti recip saw out and about, i'm sure that's a fair contender as well

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KnarlyCarl said:

What a toad, they are both great brands, and we know it

eemmm nope.. Being as objective as I can, i'll still vote Milwaukee sawzall...

BUT
The new Bosch is looking very promising.  Although you never see the Hilti recip saw out and about, i'm sure that's a fair contender as well

Wow lol jk Milwaukee does make a pretty nice sawzall 

2 hours ago, Jronman said:

Milwaukee lost the title of having the best recip saw. Congratulations to Makita, best recip saw 2017

Agreed lol depends its different for everyone not everyone like this about that one and blah blah but I really think makita has stepped up there game and beat Milwaukee with the rep saw this year

• Like 1