Mirka Abranet

rrmccabe

Is anyone using this brand of  sanding disc? (Mirka Abranet).

I have had it a couple days but have not tested it yet.

Supposed to be good stuff with better dust control because the dust particles suck directly through the sanding disc and does not need to use the holes.

20170202_144937.jpg

What are you using the sanding disks on, do the work with Festool sanders? We have 10 Mirka sander / vacuum set ups at work that the paint dept uses. They also have a bunch of pneumatic Mirka sanders, but I have never really taken a close look at them. If the discs are compatible with festool, I'll have to try some out.

On 2/2/2017 at 5:21 PM, rrmccabe said:

Is anyone using this brand of  sanding disc? (Mirka Abranet).

I have had it a couple days but have not tested it yet.

Supposed to be good stuff with better dust control because the dust particles suck directly through the sanding disc and does not need to use the holes.

20170202_144937.jpg

Use it all the time Rich, I've been a devout fan of it for about three years now and love the paper on my Bosch ROS65VCL and when it's hooked up to my MIDI it's.....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rrmccabe said:

One of my favorite movies @ChrisK

I have a similar Bosch to yours except 5" only.  I also have a larger 6" 1250DEVS Bosch.  But with Bosch pads I am swapping them out every minute or two. Its ridiculous!

Yeah it really is a solid and well,balanced tool plus made in Switzerland. I have two Festool sanders too and I would really consider the Bosch to be almost the same quality. Wonderful machine!

• Like 2