Got a free impact for opening an account !

Craigh9916

2 minutes ago, Craigh9916 said:

It's howdens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to do some investigating.  In UK English, joinery is essentially finish carpentry.  Here it has a completely different meaning.

I learned something new.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Haha yeah I have the old M12 impact, the one that was even before this one! I'd like to get the M12 fuel impact but I hardly use mine as it is and I don't think I'd use the fuel much either because I have the awesome surge!!! Even tho it's slightly larger than the M12 fuel, I find myself happy to compromise a little extra size for the quiet and smooth Surge.

To answer your question tho, I've used the M12 fuel because a few guys at work have it and it's much more comfortable and noticably more powerful than this impact you have (which I've also used because a guy at work has the same one) 

So between myself and the guys at work, I've used my OG m12 impact, the one just like yours, and the fuel model and it's definitely an upgrade!

I enjoyed the Fuel, it's quite good. 18v impacts are so small now that I ended up giving it away, but as long as you like the grip it's a nice unit. The M12 Fuel is longer than the flagship impacts now, and only a touch narrower. The lack of a slide pack is where most of its compactness seems to come from. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Craigh9916 said:

I know some of you might have the fuel m12 impact in your opinion how much better is that impact then the brushed m12 ? I'm thinking of picking a bare unit up to add to my list of impacts !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its an awesome tool, not many 12v have speed control on them, although when we get the brushless CXT impact thats going to be an m12 killer IMO