Tough system music

Spyderx92

@aabee what's wrong the the layout of it? It's 4 speakers and a sub plus a passive radiator, has louder and clearer sound than my Bosch PB360C, while the suitcase style design makes it much more portable. Pretty much has to be the size it is, and overall volume of its form factor is pretty similar to other radios in its class. 

On 3/30/2017 at 8:34 AM, fm2176 said:

So, I put a fresh 1.3Ah battery in the radio three days ago.  Used the radio to listen to the SXM app through Bluetooth at about 75% volume for an hour Monday, about 30 minutes Tuesday, and for roughly two hours yesterday.  The display is showing that the battery is at 50% charge now.  Before that I had another 1.3Ah battery running the radio; that one lasted all of last week with similar nightly usage (30-120 minutes) before the radio stopped playing and displayed a low battery message.

Okay, so I finally got the chance to run the small 12v batteries at a steady pace this past weekend.  In a nine hour work day the radio burned through two 1.3 Ah batteries and took a 1.5 Ah battery down a bar or two.  This was streaming SiriusXM through Bluetooth at about 80% volume, while charging a cell phone.

I also ended up buying three more radios at $90 apiece for gifts.  Home Depot just marked them at $100.04 on the first.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fm2176 said:

Okay, so I finally got the chance to run the small 12v batteries at a steady pace this past weekend.  In a nine hour work day the radio burned through two 1.3 Ah batteries and took a 1.5 Ah battery down a bar or two.  This was streaming SiriusXM through Bluetooth at about 80% volume, while charging a cell phone.

I also ended up buying three more radios at $90 apiece for gifts.  Home Depot just marked them at $100.04 on the first.

Dude I went on the search for one at both my HDs and couldn't find these deals ?? that's an awesome price!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bigmikez said:

Dude I went on the search for one at both my HDs and couldn't find these deals ?? that's an awesome price!

I lucked out.  My two local HDs didn't have any, so I checked out a few others within 80 miles and finally found one for $150.  I spent the weekend hanging drywall in the project house and hit up the local HD 20 miles away, where I found the other three.  Also picked up a second work stand with miter saw brackets.  The 7 1/4" saw will mount to one as needed, but I mainly wanted to complete a set of two heavy duty saw horses.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 7:53 AM, Bremon said:

@aabee what's wrong the the layout of it? It's 4 speakers and a sub plus a passive radiator, has louder and clearer sound than my Bosch PB360C, while the suitcase style design makes it much more portable. Pretty much has to be the size it is, and overall volume of its form factor is pretty similar to other radios in its class. 

The physical layout isn't the issue so much as having to constantly toggle the volume knob to switch between volume/searching/adjusting sound settings. I'm spoiled by my Hitachi BT radio where there's buttons for searching, volume, etc.

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Justa799 said:

Got a party coming up, can I add speakers to my dewalt to boost it more or does it not work like that??? 

No, there are no outputs that I'm aware of.  It's a loud enough system for a small jobsite but lacks the punch of an amplified stereo system.

• 1 year later...