Favorite drinks ?

CATERPILLAR

"Mostly" quit drinking adult beverages but the few times a year I do, I enjoy Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout

Image result for Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout

I hadn't been to a Doctor in about 15-20 years so my wife sent me a few weeks ago.... I went from perfectly healthy to pre-diabetic and high cholesterol.... so now I can't eat or drink anything that tastes good... My soda of choice is Diet Code Red Mountain Dew, it at least seems to have flavor I can kinda enjoy

and I also kinda like Sugar Free Rockstar

• Like 1

Water. I drink about 80-100 ounces or more every day.

Coffee every day in the morning, another at night.

Every two weeks or so a pop/soda/cola...whatever you want to call it, whenever we hit the Mickie D's or Portillo's or whatever.

Every once in a while when we're out to dinner a Bloody Mary, maybe a Jack & Coke.

A Twisted Ice Tea or Mike's Hard Lemonade here and there during the summer.

• Like 3

6oz skim milk each day some time before 12 noon

64oz water each day min

and black coffee 

did I mention black coffee

oh ya black coffee

I even add black coffee to black coffee 

I have all kinds of liquor in the house but it is just for guests

I also make wine and usually have 3-5 12 gallon demijohns 

unless a wedding comes up for someone I give it away.

that was just something I did with my father for years and since he passed away in 2014 I just kept it going.....

• Like 3

I'm not a fan of the water from my tap so I haven't been drinking as much as I should. I find if I have other options I won't opt for water often. I'm going to stick a cooler in the garage with bottled water in it so it's the most convenient option when I'm out there working.

Regularly: Mountain Dew, water (when my brain finally goes "hey, you should drink some water"), whole milk, and iced tea as long as it's not too sweet.

I don't drink adult beverages often and it's usually only when out to dinner. Typically though it's a Jameson with some ice, or if they have it a nice glass of Macallan scotch. Beer-wise I like Chimay Blue; I'll try craft beers if they sound interesting, but avoid anything marked "Light".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Water. Working outside a lot it's critical.
Black coffee, regular or flavored, not decaf!
From Starbucks I like the Cascara Late ?‍♂️.
Bolthouse protein plus smoothies. 1d14c549e188f090a01ce09aacd08749.png403926d38719a094221fc40968ed0252.png
Arizona green tea (don't drink it much anymore) 7fddc29003fc2196eed13fbf2d1db9ab.png
My replacement for the Arizona
Xing green tea w/ginseng, and honey ca6a37a93e0e552b11ff9b7c5a2fc5b3.png
I also miss Dr. Pepper [emoji17]f16354846178cf24f102597d26f5ff63.png
Silk unsweetened original for the last few years now. I dislike soy milk 8277bf1a814ff7921a0bc598fd6017a1.png
chameleon cold brew is dangerously good!16012819b11a4336b63025a61b40cc14.png
Pretty sure juicing is the only reason I'm alive right now. I like different recipes, but the standard green is my go to. 03e317a885062a50f959687cb8cacdb6.png
Don't really drink alcohol. Just when my buddies are trying a new weird craft brew. Tried some weird grapefruit beer that I wouldn't mind keeping around if I could remember what it was!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

On 2/8/2017 at 10:54 AM, Jronman said:

The only beverages I drink are water and whole milk. I sometimes mix cinnamon, peanut butter, or almond butter with my milk. I think milk is best when drunken with a spoon.

Interesting. But that reminds me I'm kinda going around looking for good eggnog recipe, i love eggnog.

On 2/8/2017 at 11:52 AM, jtkendall said:

I'm not a fan of the water from my tap so I haven't been drinking as much as I should. I find if I have other options I won't opt for water often. I'm going to stick a cooler in the garage with bottled water in it so it's the most convenient option when I'm out there working.

Regularly: Mountain Dew, water (when my brain finally goes "hey, you should drink some water"), whole milk, and iced tea as long as it's not too sweet.

I don't drink adult beverages often and it's usually only when out to dinner. Typically though it's a Jameson with some ice, or if they have it a nice glass of Macallan scotch. Beer-wise I like Chimay Blue; I'll try craft beers if they sound interesting, but avoid anything marked "Light".

I seriously have the best tasting water here at my house, my well is priceless, a bit of iron which i removed and it's perfect, nobody touch my well, it's amazing drinking water.. The horror stories i hear of people that have oil drilling rigs setup in the neighborhood destroys their well. Fortunately our area is not known for oil reserves.... But 30 minutes to the south, i run into people that have (what seems like) million dollar water treatment systems in because of oil drilling activity ... Sulfer content through the roof...

My favorite drink is Vernors ginger ale. Not that I drink it too often, but i'd say that's my favorite right now.

I drink black coffee in the morning, can't have it dehydrating me during the day, when i drink water.

A good stout is welcomed, too..

• Like 1