Favorite drinks ?

CATERPILLAR

2 hours ago, NicolasRamos said:

Water. Working outside a lot it's critical.
Black coffee, regular or flavored, not decaf!
From Starbucks I like the Cascara Late ?‍♂️.
Bolthouse protein plus smoothies. 1d14c549e188f090a01ce09aacd08749.png403926d38719a094221fc40968ed0252.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll have to try the Chocolate but I have a thing for vanilla. Those breakfast smoothies are great, that one in particular has an awesome graham cracker-like finish on it. The peach is good too and I don't normally like peach. The Naked Sea Greens is very good juice that just came out.

• Like 2

I'll have to try the Chocolate but I have a thing for vanilla. Those breakfast smoothies are great, that one in particular has an awesome graham cracker-like finish on it. The peach is good too and I don't normally like peach. The Naked Sea Greens is very good juice that just came out.

Good to know about the peach! I'm also not huge on peach flavored drinks. I'll look out for the Naked sea greens, I like a few of their juices. Mighty mango is pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

No caffeine late in the day, but like coffee in the morning. Most of the time after that I drink filtered water, but sometimes Cherry Coke or Dr. Pepper or tea with a meal. Very occasionally I will have a shot of cherry schnapps with a Michelob chaser, just a beer, or sparkling wine. (cheap champagne) Water for the most part though.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...