Ford Tools?

comp56

3 hours ago, cmccart4 said:

Where do you buy? Need to try this out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't recommend that at all. I know Sears sells some of the hand tools. Definitely don't buy the power tools, you probably won't get support for them and they may or may not be any good. Though the stuff Stan posted looks decent, it reminds me of PC.

4 hours ago, cmccart4 said:

Where do you buy? Need to try this out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

I agree with Brian, I wouldn't recommend Ford Tools they may seem cool to have but the the price isn't reasonable.... A well known Brand + Brushed Motor Doesn't equal Good Quality Tools

I would rather choose Milwaukee 5 year tool warranty, Continues innovation, and Brushless motors:D

1 hour ago, CATERPILLAR said:

They look like garbage HF tools with different color and also still using nicad now that is a joke ??? nicad can't compare to lithium . Also a tool that stands for found on road Dead ???

Ford tools Do use Li-ion...

I posted this thinking it was a joke but I guess they are actually making a go at it.......I guess there are some die hard Ford fans that can't understand the value of a dollar....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, comp56 said:

I posted this thinking it was a joke but I guess they are actually making a go at it.......I guess there are some die hard Ford fans that can't understand the value of a dollar....

Hence them buying Fords to begin with...at least they're used to repairing or replacing things.

• Like 1