Jronman

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

365 days of people bitching about pointless shit that suddenly means something to them on social media because it's trendy now. Oh wait, that's now. 

It's really hard to be on Facebook and Twitter right now. Instagram has been pretty safe. I'm tired of this Anti-Trump and Anti-Liberal BS, what ever happened to that thing where you're not supposed to talk about politics? No one cares what you(not you but people in general) think, arguing online isn't going to change someone's political views.

2022, I wonder how many lights Milwaukee will have by then

• Like 5

2 hours ago, BMack37 said:

It's really hard to be on Facebook and Twitter right now. Instagram has been pretty safe. I'm tired of this Anti-Trump and Anti-Liberal BS, what ever happened to that thing where you're not supposed to talk about politics? No one cares what you(not you but people in general) think, arguing online isn't going to change someone's political views.

2022, I wonder how many lights Milwaukee will have by then

So true

It seems that it is 'trendy' to hate Trump

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rbacon705 said:

So true

It seems that it is 'trendy' to hate Trump

Exactly, It's not just hating Trump. I have no problem with disagreeing with his politics, everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. It's the outlandish hypocrisy, twisting every word, blowing everything out of proportion, misinformation/fake news, etc... It's on both sides too which makes it twice as annoying. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

2022 - trump destroys the wall to Mexico he built in 2018 because he has a craving for guacamole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine he won't build it, probably outsourced to the Chinese like everything else these days...At least they're good at building walls.

• Like 1

In 2020 one Sawstop patent will run out in 2022 another will run out. I think it may be the 2 patents used against the Bosch Reaxx possibly used against other companies. I don't know if Sawstop will have any patents in 2022 to stop other companies from making finger saving saws.

• Like 3