EDPC (every. day. pouch. carry)

para417501

2 hours ago, para417501 said:

Attached should be a picture what's in my pouch most everyday... just curious what everyone else carries in their money makers. (Cleaning the pouch out at an afternoon break.) 20170213_140324.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sweet EDPC, I'll have to show some pictures of mine after class...

Been doing drywall lately so thats what I'm going to picture. :D

• Like 1

On 2/14/2017 at 3:11 PM, rrmccabe said:

I keep it basic.

20170214_141032.jpg

Money maker? Umm hmm

I use an Occidental vest with a side pouch, when installing residential drains, I have the impact for fastening metal strap with screws. When running water lines, I load up with the palm nailer.

IMG_20161123_173433848

I've switched it up here and there, added speed square, a few other things...

• Like 4

Money maker? Umm hmm

I use an Occidental vest with a side pouch, when installing residential drains, I have the impact for fastening metal strap with screws. When running water lines, I load up with the palm nailer.

30400129933_37a31deedf_b.jpg  

Ooh I've been contemplating getting a occidental vest for rough-ins. That or bags with the occidental lights suspenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Money maker? Umm hmm

30400129933_37a31deedf_b.jpg  

I live the bags I have been thinking of grabbing the occidental lights, not a vest just some pouches. Spend your but as soon as I bust the ones I am wearing everyday I will switch to an occidental set up.

So I'm trying out the wiha insulated bit flip in my Veto TP4. It's my general go to pouch. Depending on the task I can use it alongside my MCT for service, or my Tech Pac for installs (resi/comm). I also threw in the RA2 in there, and it has been great so far this week. I keep 2" nutsetters in my pocket at all times, so I haven't had an issue with that yet. Today I'm trimming out a residential sub panel, so I threw in the Klein Romex strippers, and the ideal Lil' ripper 35b1f2d98da942106fa58868d2047729.jpg

• Like 2

So I'm trying out the wiha insulated bit flip in my Veto TP4. It's my general go to pouch. Depending on the task I can use it alongside my MCT for service, or my Tech Pac for installs (resi/comm). I also threw in the RA2 in there, and it has been great so far this week. I keep 2" nutsetters in my pocket at all times, so I haven't had an issue with that yet. Today I'm trimming out a residential sub panel, so I threw in the Klein Romex strippers, and the ideal Lil' ripper 35b1f2d98da942106fa58868d2047729.jpg

Very nice like that set up for sure...

• Like 1