Bluetooth goodies... Coming soon

Cr8ondt

On 2/20/2017 at 6:47 AM, builditguy said:

I suppose being able to adjust the rpm would be helpful, occasionally.  The other day a kid was helping screw off drywall.  He kept complaining that the screws would strip out of the steel stud.  If we could slow the screwgun down, it might have made it easier on him.  Experience would solve the issue, but he didn't have that.  

I like being able to have a set speed for drilling metal, I don't have to feather the trigger.

Also when I use the black iron megapress prep tool that cleans the ends of the pipe and chamfers it. 

Speed control is most useful to me in the sawzall when cutting metal, really like that part. Also really like the auto brake 

• Like 1

The most interesting aspect of the Bluetooth connectivity that I have seen is the ability to remotely tie two tools together. I.E. the flexvolt track saw and a cordless vacuum for dust extraction. Or the same thing with a hammer drill for dust extraction to meet new OSHA regulations.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1