Makita brushless grinder

CATERPILLAR

Love this 4 1/2 makita grinder  . very easy to maneuver and light weight and has good power. All together probably have put 5 hours on it real like the overload and also the power switch if it doesn't have a battery and its left on it doesn't turn on if u put one on it u have to switch it off and then on it will turn on. Has good run time and love the guard and it also came with a cutting guard not some plastic piece that slides over the grinding guard . Also I have a review of it on my YouTube channel.

20170214_151018.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, JimboS1ice said:

Very nice powerful grinder, I just hated the guards, I don't know why they couldn't make them tool less

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't mind if they require a screw driver on the grinding on onceu set it  , it has a lever to take it off. P.s loved your review of it I watched it when I was thinking of getting it, good job ??

• Like 1

On 2/16/2017 at 9:41 AM, JimboS1ice said:

Very nice powerful grinder, I just hated the guards, I don't know why they couldn't make them tool less

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because they can sell that tool with a charger and a battery for 135$ :D

On 2/21/2017 at 9:27 AM, CATERPILLAR said:

How u been man its been a while ? 

been alright, don't have much time to myself lately had to get some extra crash so i hopped on board with a friend refinishing/installing/replacing wood/nonwood floors and tile

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...