Ryobi bone drill

KnarlyCarl

Love Dr. Matt! Great vet.... Plus his other 2 channels are awesome as well! Demo Ranch and Off The Ranch.... Great guy, great family... He really deserves his success.

And yeah, the Ryobi and Makita drills are there... Pretty common place for surgeons, both vet and human, to use common power tools during orthopedic surgery.

Follow me on Instagram:
"@amanteafinewoodworks"

4 hours ago, albert.amantea said:

Love Dr. Matt! Great vet.... Plus his other 2 channels are awesome as well! Demo Ranch and Off The Ranch.... Great guy, great family... He really deserves his success.

And yeah, the Ryobi and Makita drills are there... Pretty common place for surgeons, both vet and human, to use common power tools during orthopedic surgery.

Follow me on Instagram:
"@amanteafinewoodworks"

Wow, I didn't know this guy was a vet. Just watch his "Demo Ranch" stuff. 

On 2/20/2017 at 8:21 AM, albert.amantea said:

Follow me on Instagram:
"@amanteafinewoodworks"

On 2/20/2017 at 9:12 AM, Logan said:

I watch his demolition ranch channel and the vet ranch 

Yup, same here..

On 2/20/2017 at 1:16 PM, Nordraw said:

Wow, I didn't know this guy was a vet. Just watch his "Demo Ranch" stuff. 

I didn't know about him being a vet either for the longest time, was always into the Demo ranch channel. Now he's really ramping up his vlog channel, he's got the personality for it..

Plus he's really trying to learn some power tool stuff lol it kinda looks painful the way he goes about doing things, but he's figuring it out, props to him for not having that background and giving it a go anyway

• Like 1