Red Necks Mud, Big Trucks & Alcohol

regopit

4 hours ago, kruton said:

I've seen a few of his videos, and while I do enjoy the butt prancing around, I wonder how people keep from.getting hurt more at these things.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes there is that and I'm always thinking how much cash do these guys dump in to these trucks to tear them up.

• Like 3

Yes there is that and I'm always thinking how much cash do these guys dump in to these trucks to tear them up.

It's pretty fun though. Never built a mud truck myself though.

This 79 belongs to one of my good friends. He paid around 14k to get it standing like this, because he didn't have time do do it himself before one of the big mud races nearby. He was pretty upset though as the finished fabricated components weren't that great. And it wasn't ready for the mud race. Still looks good though, and he beefed up what he needed to himself before the next race. Keep in mind 14 is still a ton less than some spend on their rigs

d18585ca5d8e09f94ab8d360b51f269d.png044b5ec89d4743c9abe3efb5460c06cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm kind of borderline between suburban and rural, I know quite a few guys that have dumped stupid amounts of money into their trucks, lifting them and all sorts of garbage, not a big fan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I'm kind of borderline between suburban and rural, I know quite a few guys that have dumped stupid amounts of money into their trucks, lifting them and all sorts of garbage, not a big fan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everybody has different taste. Although being honest with myself most of the trucks in those videos lack taste!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Lol oh man the visual you just gave me 

Nah I'll pass on the whole shebang, my work is to drain waste water away, not play in it lol!! 

Not to mention the only reason those girls were in the water was probably to relieve themselves...

• Like 1

I go mudding with friends up in River Ranch once or twice a year, lot of fun up there and a little more relaxed than that, more swampy trail riding than anything. They do have "the pit" for that kind of thing though if you want to test your ability to float or sink. 

• Like 2