Job Opportunity - California $100K

EEtwidget

can I do it from my house I don't like leaving the house to early in the morning in fact I don't like getting up before noon what are the hours?... I'm available wednesdays and thursdays from 12:30pm to around 3 pm lol btw if they really want me there before 11 AM salary has to start at 150K 

• Like 2

$130k + every school holiday paid and state benefits. ? It's one of the richest community colleges around and has an amazing transfer rate. This really is a golden opportunity & I would love to see it go to someone who will make a difference. You would be surprised how weak the turnout is for these positions. I'm guessing people just don't know about them.

2 minutes ago, comp56 said:

can I do it from my house I don't like leaving the house to early in the morning in fact I don't like getting up before noon what are the hours?... I'm available wednesdays and thursdays from 12:30pm to around 3 pm lol btw if they really want me there before 11 AM salary has to start at 150K 

Salary does have guarantee raises. Once you're hired on it takes an act of congress to get fired, so ya. ? 11am is okay  

13 hours ago, Jronman said:

is $100k a good wage in Cali? I heard Cali has a higher cost of living than the midwest.

You would think that you life style would get a raise but for the most part it would stay the same. Back in 1990 I went to a job interview in Oahu and the salary sounded insane till we went and looked around the island and saw what things cost. A six pack of Coke was like $6.00 box to frosted flakes was like $5.50. We looked at a 3 bedroom bungalow that needed a ton of work $300,500.00 it was almost identical to what I had here in Baltimore that I bought 2 years earlier for $50,000 .

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, regopit said:

You would think that you life style would get a raise but for the most part it would stay the same. Back in 1990 I went to a job interview in Oahu and the salary sounded insane till we went and looked around the island and saw what things cost. A six pack of Coke was like $6.00 box to frosted flakes was like $5.50. We looked at a 3 bedroom bungalow that needed a ton of work $300,500.00 it was almost identical to what I had here in Baltimore that I bought 2 years earlier for $50,000 .

I can confirm this. $300K is entry level for a house, no matter if it's tent...the cost is the land the house is on. My Dad was from Maui.

$100k is good money. It all depends on a persons lifestyle though. for a dual income household, $100k plus the other income... your doing okay.

$400-$600k is about average cost for a single family home. $800k-$1M+ for something large, new, in a good neighborhood.

I'm sure that much $$ would get you more land in the mid-west. Keep in mind there's at least 30k in benefits. $3 for name brand prescription, PPO with $10 co-pay, and an amazing dental plan. Working in education, you get all the school holidays off.

im sure a hardworking contractor can make more $. However, 401k is powerful incentive 

2 hours ago, EEtwidget said:

$100k is good money. It all depends on a persons lifestyle though. for a dual income household, $100k plus the other income... your doing okay.

$400-$600k is about average cost for a single family home. $800k-$1M+ for something large, new, in a good neighborhood.

I'm sure that much $$ would get you more land in the mid-west. Keep in mind there's at least 30k in benefits. $3 for name brand prescription, PPO with $10 co-pay, and an amazing dental plan. Working in education, you get all the school holidays off.

im sure a hardworking contractor can make more $. However, 401k is powerful incentive 

When I lived in suburbs of Chicago cost of living was much higher then Utah. 

100k is good money compared to a majority of jobs. 

I also think a lot of the salary is give an take with the job. I may get more pay then most the kids I went to highschool with. I do work a good 55-65 hours a week. I am not in a office or anything either. Some people couldn't have certain working conditions but I don't care. Personally I couldn't sit in a office all day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Man o man if I had the knowledge and experience for this type of job I'd be all over it!! My morning job is at the university California riverside as a storekeeper, man the benefits are freaking amazing pay is ok for me not anything close to the job opportunity posted above but that's why I work 2 jobs ?