Job box

Spyderx92

just FYI almost any lock can be easily cut with a 12v dremel. I had my kryptonite lock cut and my bike stolen like this. I found my impenetrable unbreakable lock laying on the ground cut. The advancement of cordless tools in awesome except when it comes to locks and securing your stuff. 

The locks can't really be cut as they are recessed, can they be picked, maybe?  I know some guys who shall remain nameless that shipped some job boxes out of state for a job. Someone for got the keys, so they used a cordless grinder to cut a small window in the side of the box to get it open.

Anything can be opened, it just depends on how long someone has and how quiet they have to be.

just FYI almost any lock can be easily cut with a 12v dremel. I had my kryptonite lock cut and my bike stolen like this. I found my impenetrable unbreakable lock laying on the ground cut. The advancement of cordless tools in awesome except when it comes to locks and securing your stuff. 

That's why you see so many hockey puck locks on vans, much harder to get into, unless you know a guy with a K12 saw [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1