Burned

Nordraw

12 hours ago, khariV said:

Actually I have had Amazon ship things in the original boxes with just a shipping label slapped on the outside. When you check out with a large item, there's a checkbox that says something to the effect of "this item will be identifiable by the packaging. If you don't want this, check here for gift boxing". Then again, I've also gotten idiotically giant boxes from Amazon with one small thing in them, so perhaps it's up to the person on shipping duty. 

Yeah maybe, you know what they say about common sense right.  

Here is an update on the Rolair JC-10 air compressor I ordered from "The Tool Barn"

I got the second one today shipped by UPS again and I am happy to say that it was a world apart from the first one I got. It came shipped in the same way in only the manufacturing box and nothing else. This time it survived quite well. Bottom line the compressor looks and works well as it should and I was happy with how Tool Barn made good on the first damaged item. It took 8 days from when I called TB and told them my issue. Not bad. I have included a few pictures of the box as it came and the compressor in it's new home. Thanks again to Tool Barn if you are checking this out. Nice job taking care of this.

IMG_0659.JPG

IMG_0660.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0668.JPG

• Like 6

Glad they made it right. I had no issues with my Rolair I bought from Tool Barn, but I also ordered some other things so it came in a larger heavier box all packed together. Nice compressor brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nordraw said:

Here is an update on the Rolair JC-10 air compressor I ordered from "The Tool Barn"

I got the second one today shipped by UPS again and I am happy to say that it was a world apart from the first one I got. It came shipped in the same way in only the manufacturing box and nothing else. This time it survived quite well. Bottom line the compressor looks and works well as it should and I was happy with how Tool Barn made good on the first damaged item. It took 8 days from when I called TB and told them my issue. Not bad. I have included a few pictures of the box as it came and the compressor in it's new home. Thanks again to Tool Barn if you are checking this out. Nice job taking care of this.

IMG_0659.JPG

IMG_0660.JPG

IMG_0665.JPG

IMG_0668.JPG

Sweet ....glad they made it right....

is that a flexzilla on top ?

On 3/18/2017 at 2:30 PM, Nordraw said:

It's a "flexilla" knock off that works the same way. Came with the reel at HD. 50 foot hose that works really well so far.

I have a 50 ft husky and a 25' flexzilla and honestly I can't tell much difference, performance in terms of kinking is about the same, they don't lol

• 3 months later...