What tools did you get for Christmas?

Conductor562

Just wondering what everyone got for Christmas? I did very well. Got a 40" roller box from the wife, a 15 piece set of Proto ASD Metric combination wrenches and a 19 piece set of Proto screwdrivers from my parents, and I used the money I got from extended relatives to buy several more tools. How did you guys do?

Well...my Wife bought me a collapsible Husky tool box which is going to fit all of my Kregg stuff. I then bought myself the Bosch HDS 181-02L hammer drill kit. Plus the l-boxx is sweet. My Dad got me a HD gift card and I also got the Leather man Charge AL. All in all very sweet Christmas! No on to first person shooter games....... :)

Well...my Wife bought me a collapsible Husky tool box which is going to fit all of my Kregg stuff. I then bought myself the Bosch HDS 181-02L hammer drill kit. Plus the l-boxx is sweet. My Dad got me a HD gift card and I also got the Leather man Charge AL. All in all very sweet Christmas! No on to first person shooter games....... :)

the L-Boxx system is awesome! I wish Milwaukee had a comparable system. I've always hated blow molded cases, but the L-Boxx is a game changer.

Cool L.e.d torches 2 of.

Electrical screwdrivers and a cool torx set which is very good quality.

and a few other bits and bobs but not too many tools as I think most folks assume I have everything.LOL :)

What kind of electrical screwdrivers?

10,000V  :shock: WOW! That is some serious voltage. I've got a set of Proto insulated tools rated to 1500V. Anything close to that and I'm calling somebody else. I guess now I can call you, lol. What's a service call from Manchester, UK to the United States run anyway? lol