Tapatalk Forums Access No Worky

HiltiWpg

They are still working on it.  I guess Tapatalk is having software issue issues and it's not just our forum.  Anyone using the new version of IPBoard which is us and others are having issues.  Tapatalk hasn't been very responsive to us and others.  We looked through their forum and a bunch of people are complaining without any answers from Tapatalk.  They also have a file update, but no one can extract it.  So in the end, no updates.  We are trying but this looks like a bigger problem that we have no control over.  Will keep you updated.

It's going but not the way we want it to.  Tapatalk knows there is an issue with their software and the new update of everyone using IPBoard but they have been slow to fix the issue.  I wish I had more information but they don't get back to us.  The only thing I can relay at this time is what they posted on their forum is that they know there is an issue and they are working on it.  The only thing I could suggest right now is try our mobile version for now.  The new mobile version works nice, but I know that isn't what everyone wants to hear right now.  I am sorry guys wish this wasn't happening. but I will keep you posted if I hear anything.