Tool Advice

TheBlueSmartie

5 hours ago, BMack37 said:

LOL. Probably my m12 Fuel drill as far as power tools go. I've started using the brushed m12 drill and impact driver a lot...They're great for small, quick jobs.

Milwaukee are an interesting company. They do appeal to me for their large range of products. I like the fact the battery charger can charge a m12 and a m18 battery.

3 hours ago, TheBlueSmartie said:

Milwaukee are an interesting company. They do appeal to me for their large range of products. I like the fact the battery charger can charge a m12 and a m18 battery.

That was why I was soo willing to go into the m12 lineup. It's really nice when you're already limited on space. Plus all the chargers have keyholes on the back so you can hang the chargers, I don't think(Please correct me if I'm wrong) any of the SBD chargers have them. I have my Ego and Milwaukee rapid charger hanging on the side of my workbench, completely out of the way and cables are routed nicely, one-handed usage.

• Like 2

@BMack37 Concur. My 6 bay rapid charger is hanging on the wall in my garage... which works better for me as it won't take up space on my measly work bench. Also, completely agree on the M12 lineup. Used pretty much every tool I owned on a house I flipped last spring... with the majority of them being M12. Impact, drill, hammer drill, hackzall, rotary tool, light, speaker, etc.. So light and handy to use. 

• Like 2