Costco Pants

FlaveNico

for anyone lookin for Great comfortable pants @ a GREAT price  check these.. they dropped down from 19 to 17.99. Water repellent, side leg pocket and rear are zippered, waist stretches, thin so you wont get hot. They are great if you work in tech or doing lighter work (will tear from Heavy use i assume) , great for when you go to meet up with a customer or even every day pants, i got 4 pairs and i see they came out in a nice dark brown, I have all mine in the dark grey. something to check out but i vouch for them. I also use them for when im cutting grass Mower/weed wacker. love them.

https://www.costco.com/UB-Tech-Men's-Travel-Pant.product.100303218.html?catalogId=10701&langId=-1&storeId=10301&krypto=8%2FKsSODWPjnQyC9GMqZdd2SPmgSDFNtbyHQvo7mxHKqsQIty4tmCiB3ihQclvcnl1WUr95fB9RoT mOwSm2cWCwoNSAytvRLLq3AGeVSG7vg%3D

IMG_5334.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Everything comes in a shorts model if you go to the scissor section of the store. I'd also bring the trimmings and ask for that percentage off.

i mean im curious how much they'd take off if i negotiate that Id be leaving the shin/calf parts of the leg there with them....my explanation is im buying less material.

• Like 1

Just now, FlaveNico said:

i mean im curious how much they'd take off if i negotiate that Id be leaving the shin/calf parts of the leg there with them....my explanation is im buying less material.

At least 30%. Also works for hats/visors, you can save up to 40%!

3 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

I love Costco and lightweight stretchy pants.  I will have to stop by my Costco and see if they have them there.  I have noticed that not every Costco carries the same thing.

YES sometimes strechy pants are goooood! lol

Screen Shot 2017-07-31 at 8.34.59 AM.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. I picked two of these up from Costco and I have both draped over my chair right now - haven't worn them yet. I noticed that they seem to wrinkle easy, which got me thinking how these come out after a wash or dry. Are they all wrinkly or does it disappear? I wanted something low maintenance, and this could be a deal breaker if I have to steam or iron.